Ashton

I tapped my foot eagerly on the tiled floor of the airport cafe where I told Jenna I'd meet her. My drink in hand while I kept a watchful eye out for the shorter girl.

I just hope she knows where she's going.

Giving up on trying to calm my nerves, I called over Calum, who came walking back from the bathroom.

"Hey, you ready?"

I breathed out nervously, "Yeah, I guess. Kinda nervous, to be honest."

"You'll be fine, Ashton."

"Yeah I hope s-"

Calum's gaze flickered from my eyes to the right, toward the giant benches in the middle of the airport. There stood a very confused looking Jenna, her hair tied up out of her face. Her blue eyes scanned various faces as they passed before she looked directly into mine from afar.

A smile etched it's way onto her lips before she pedaled her bags toward me and Calum, seeming happier than ever.

I walked toward her, a grin making its way onto my lips. My heart was beating out of my chest while I made my way toward her.

"Jenna," I breathed once I reached her. I took in all of her features once more before she smiled even wider.

"Hey, Ash." She greeted me before letting go of her suitcase. I took her shorter figure into my arms and hugged her, almost sure that she could feel my heart beating rapidly.

"Well if you two kiddies are done canoodling in the middle of the airport, we've got a great tour bus that we kinda have to get back to." Calum spoke up from behind. Jenna tore away from me and smiled lightly at Calum

"Hi Cal," She said to him before he gave her a quick hug.

"Hey Jenna. How're you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Just dandy. Sorry to cut the conversation short, but I have a feeling we won't be able to make it back to the van as easy as we got out of it."

And boy was he right.

Probably about sixty fans were crammed together behind security, screaming. I smiled and waved at them, stopping to take pictures with a few as we were ushered away. Jenna didn't panic, which made me feel better. I think she'll be fine when we have to do this daily.

The three of us climbed into the van and soon we were off to the bus once again.

"You made it just in time. We're leaving for Virginia when we get to the bus." Calum told Jenna as she looked up from her hands.

"Really? I've never been there." She gushed before she turned her attention out the window.

"Say something" Calum mouthed to me silently. I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed "I'm trying" back.

He pulled out his phone and typed aggressively before my own phone went off in my pocket.

Calum: Well try harder. Make your move, boy

Me: Its not the easy! What do I talk about?

Calum: idk! You start the convo!

"So Jenna, where are you really looking forward to go on the tour?" I asked her quietly.

"Madison Square Garden. Hands down." She answered within five seconds prior to my question.

I smiled at her in approval. I'm stoked to be playing at the Garden next month.

"Ah, me too. It's going to be a big day for us and the fans."