Jenna

"Jenna! Can you come here?" Ashton yelled from the kitchen in our hotel room. I'm still sprawled across the bed in my pajamas while Ashton offered making breakfast.

"No." I growled while pulling the covers over my head.

I could hear footsteps getting closer to the bed and I knew I was screwed.

"Jenna," he whispered as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"No."

"I didn't even say anything yet!"

"Whatever it is, no."

He laughed before the left side of the bed sunk, "You sound like my mom."

I stuck my arm out of the comforter taco I managed to wrap myself in and gave him a thumbs up in reply.

"Jeeennnaaaaaaa," he dragged on while putting his head on top of mine while I was still lodged in the comforter.

"What?"

"Can you come out of there?"

I sighed before taking the comforter off of my face. I squinted from the light streaming through the window and looked at him.

"How can I help you at-" I reached across to the nightstand and grabbed my phone before reading the time. "10:03 am."

"Please come help me in the kitchen." he pleaded with the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

He hugged me and I lay there completely still, ready to fall asleep again.

"JENNA!"

My eyes snapped open and I sat up straight in alarm. "I'm up! I'm up!"

Suddenly a sharp pain went through my head and I reached my hand up and winced.

"Whoa, you okay?"

"Yeah," I sighed and rubbed my forehead as the pain subsided. "Just sat up too fast."

He nodded before I unraveled myself from the blankets and joined him in the kitchen to help make breakfast for everyone.

We'd eventually gotten done around 11 and wandered over to the other guys' rooms to get them to come over. Well, they all had the same idea as me and were sleeping still, so that took an extra fifteen minutes.

As we were walking back to the room, I blinked away blurriness from my vision and got a major head-ache again.

"You sure you're alright, Jen?" Ashton asked while putting his arm around my shoulders. I lay my head on his shoulder and shook my head.

Something doesn't feel right.

"I think I might just be hungry and tired, but I'm sure after I get some food in my system I'll be fine."

He nodded in agreement before kissing my forehead and opening our hotel room door.

Everyone else eventually piled in and got their food. We all sat on the couches and talked while enjoying our meal together.

My headache did go away and I felt much better after my pancake and I was soon laughing at the bickering between Marissa and Calum.

The two have been bickering about something, but not full-on fighting like earlier this week, which I am very thankful for. In fact, I sometimes catch them staring at each other while the other one isn't paying attention.

"We'll meet you guys around 3 so we can head to the venue and sound check, since the place is an hour away." Luke called out while leaving like everyone else.