Luke

When I got invited to go to breakfast, I thought I was going to sit there with my best mates and hairdresser and eat a decent meal.

But no.

Jaycee decided that when Ashton got up and walked away that she would start trying to talk to the rest of us. It honestly wouldn't have been a problem if a; we actually liked her or b; if she didn't get our names wrong everytime she spoke.

"So Calvin," she fake smiled, making Calum quickly shove a fork loaded with pancake in his mouth to avoid talking. "What part of Asia are you from?"

Jenna snorted before stabbing at her hashbrowns and shaking her head slightly.

"Ya know, yours and Ashton's names are the only one's she hasn't messed up." Jenny whispered while leaning closer to me.

"Should I feel special?" I asked with a small smile.

She laughed quietly before leaning away from me and looking around the room, for Ashton I'm assuming.

God, how I wish I was him.

He has Jenna, who is real. She's kind, beautiful, and talented.

I wish I had someone like Jenna.

Scratch that, I wish I had Jenna.

God she's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it.

"-Luke are you even listening to me?" Jaycee screeched in annoyance, making Jenna and I both jump.

I tore my gaze away from Jenna and looked at Jaycee with a look of annoyance.

"Yes, I was listening." I deadpanned before staring back at my pancakes while Michael and Calum talked about out some new Snapchat filter.

As we all picked at our food, Ashton came back and sighed with a look of guilt etched on his face. Jenna smiled at him, then her face fell.

"You okay?" She asked him with a small smile.

"I'm okay." He said quietly while avoiding eye contact.

She left the conversation at that while Jaycee announced she was going to the bathroom. None of us gave a shit and said nothing.

The space gray iPhone was soon pointed at me from where Calum sat, talking.

"And here's Luke, looking like he hates life." He narrated while the sound of the dog filter went off as I smiled at the camera.

"Guys this is Jenna, she's our new hairdresser. Say hi Jenna!" He pointed the camera to Jenna where she looked up from her phone and smiled and waved.

"Hi!"

"Here's Ashton shoving his face," Calum pointed it to Ashton who just put pancake in his mouth and waved at the camera.

"This is why we can't take you anywhere." Was said before the video ended as Calum put no caption and posted it.

"Jenna you excited to do some hair tonight?" Michael asked her as she took a sip of her drink.

"Heck yeah, man."

I smiled at her comment and looked down at my phone, only to see that I had a new text from my mum.

I picked up my phone to reply and Jenna must've caught a glimpse of my phone screen and she coo'ed.

"Aw, you're texting your mom. That's so cute!"

I blushed and typed on my phone back to my mum and then turned it off quickly.

"Maybe if we leave now, we can ditch the bitch." Calum whispered, making all of us laugh except Ashton.

"Guys we can't just leave her here,"

"Why not? She's awful!" Calum raised his voice slightly, causing Michael to shush him.

"She's not that bad." Ashton defended her.

"I disagree." Jenna raised her hand up slightly as the rest of us did the same.

"You all are awful. She has no where to go so we obviously have to take her with us."

What?! No!

Jenna choked on the drink she'd just taken a sip of and coughed loudly before looking up at him.

Ashton avoided her gaze as he continued with his meal in silence.

Jenna didn't even try to speak again, instead turning her attention to me.

"So what time do I have to be at the venue? I'd like to go shopping after this."

"We have to be there at 4:30 for sound check, but you should probably be there around 4."

She nodded before stirring around what was left on her plate before the conversation went silent again.

You could literally feel the awkward tension.

"Well, are you guys done yet or what?!" Jaycee asked with annoyance laced through her voice.

We all looked at each other and shared glances without answering her. God forbid if one of us gives a snarky remark, Ashton will probably throat punch one of us.

Jenna pulled out her purse and left a tip before looking at Jaycee and excusing herself out of the booth.

"I'm gonna head out. I'll catch you guys later, kay?" She asked before grabbing her phone and putting it in her back pocket.

Ashton abruptly stood up and followed her out the door and that was the end of that.

"So... what now?" Jaycee asked with a smile and inspection of her nails.

This is going to be a long day.

|||||||||

[ suuuppaaahh short chappy for luke because I didn't think his pov should go on much longer cuz it's jennas turn yall

BUT YA GIRL IS IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, SO A CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED :))

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN: 14 MORE DAYS!! JAJEJDJDNNDND

I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤❤

Until next time my children

Xx-ashley]