six

"Strip! Faster!"
I yelled while holding the hem of Jackson's shirt.

"Holy Cheese! Candice this is incest!" He stated whilst trying to cover his body by bracing his arm across each other.

I removed my latch from his shirt and started smacking his head. "Stop talking nonsense and just strip! You gotta help me dress up and chose nice outfit for the fanmeet this afternoon!"

"Why do you keep making my life a living hell Candice? Do you want me to kill myself in front of you? Why would you even make me wear skirts and stockings! Your fashion sense suck!"

"Just wear this before I skin you alive! It's your fault that I don't have someone to drive me in the venue!"

After the continues rumbling and stumbling I made my idiot brother wear the girly outfits. To be honest, he looks gross with all the thick muscles bulging in his thigh and arms.

"Your no fun, how can I mix and match the outfits if I get distracted by your muscles." I pouted disappointed from the outcome of the dress up.

"What am I, your doll?" He chimed while taking off the dress I tried fitting on him.

"Everything's ruined Jackson! Who's gonna drive me in the venue after you purposely put laxatives in dad's coffee!" I stumped like a child crying over a lost candy.

My idiot brother deliberately mixed a laxative in our father's drink, making sure that no one would be left to drive me on the way to fanmeet.

"Ofcourse not my little sister, I care about your well being why would I do that? I care about you I care about us." He stated in fake tone while suppressing his chuckles.

I pinched the bridge of my nose whilst keeping calm. "You'll pay for this!" I paused while arching my brow.
"It's either you send me there or you make someone do it either way do it or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'll tell mom that you still have some porn paraphernalias hidden under the pile of your boxers." I smiled in triumph.

He stood frozen for a minute and hastily fished his phone from his pocket.

"Woah, woah, you know that I love you sis right? I'm not letting you missed seeing your bangtanHOES. Gotta call my amigos." Then he started calling his friends like crazy.

It only takes your Pornographic materials huh,

Afternoon came and a knock in the front door made my heart leap. Finally, one of Jackson's friend came and alas i'll be able to see BTS again.

As I brought myself up and opened the door, a blond guy came into view and his lips slowly form a beam.

"Mark, ma boi! Welcome to hell." Jackson pushed me aside and gave him a hug. He on the other hand seem confused.

"Ah-h h-hello Jack..." he looked at me whilst struggling in Jackson's embrace.

"You know my sister right? You just have to be her driver slash chaperone in a fanmeet. As easy as that and I'll be happy to forget all your debt to me!" My brother blurt out while patting Mark's shoulder.

"Really? That's all?"
"Yes ofcourse, my sister is a well behave girl and  she's really prim and proper so it'll be easy." Jackson added, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Stop it bruh! Your scaring Mark..." I growled at him,
"Come on mark! I don't want to be late." I smiled at him warmly and drag him outside.

Jackson stood a meter away from the door and wave his hands while mark and I were headed towards the car.

"Have fun Mark!" He yelled.

"I suggest you prepare some hanky and anti rabies, a lot of dogs might bite you out there..." I looked back and scoffed at him.

"Enjoy and be back safe." He smirked

NOTE:

it took me long to update  :-) and yes I'm still alive. I was thinking of deleting this story but every time I attempt to do so someone would leave a comment saying that it made them laugh hahaha... so thank yowww :-) I'll try to be more funny next time :-)

-Gayle