nineteen

a | n : I'M SAYING SORRY AHEAD :(( i know some will be disappointed haha.

...

'Hanyang Librabry @ 3pm'

A suppressed giggle came from my lips as I re-read the location Yoongi had sent, Jackson on the other hand looked at me with piercing gaze as if wanting to set me on fire.

"You better give me a better reason why we're heading to the public library in this fvcking freezing afternoon!" Jackson whined as he maneuvered the steering wheel.

"To study," I lied.

"You? Candice Wang? Studying? That's the greatest scam in history, way more than Trump's winning the presidency." He said still looking on the road ahead.

I scoffed upon hearing his insult yet I decided to keep quiet not wanting to further ruin the blissful moment I was having.

Is this just a simple fan and idol meet up?

Is this even counted as an official date?

Will we kiss? I should've visited my dentist!

Just the thought of those things made me want to jump back and forth inside our vehicle but before I could even lose all my self-control Jackson had already parked the car.

"I'll be at the coffee shop next to the library, call me after you finish that so called studying of yours." Jackson said after seeing me hastily remove my seatbelt ready to sprint away.

"Okay! Got it!" I yelled as I ran straight to the library.

"Yah! Don't make any trouble," he yelled back and I looked at him before raising my thumbs up.

I went on full speed as I climbed on the staircase going directly to the floor where the public library was located. The staff greeted me with all smile as I presented my I.D and signed the record book.

"May I ask where the literature section is located?" I queued before scanning the vicinity.

"Just follow this isle and at the furthest part you'll see the literature section after engineering and accounting section." The staff politely answered which I hastily responded with a small bow.

My vision zoomed in and out when my feet landed on the literature section while trying to find a familiar figure. Almost five minutes had passed before someone who sat on the end corner caught my attention, he wore a black hat and blue coat that perfectly hugged his body while his pale hands held a pen and a small notepad.

My heartbeat suddenly rose as I profusely sweat despite the cold weather, both my legs were rooted on the isle not really sure how to approach him.

God Candice! Get your wits altogether! It's Min Yoongi for God's freaking sake. It's not on daily basis that you get to meet your radish looking idol! I scolded myself.

Before I could even move my feet Yoongi suddenly stopped scribbling on his notepad and brought his gaze up landing straight to my eyes.

He smiled,

He freaking smiled at me!

There's no doubt in that, despite his face being covered by a face mask the crinkle on the edge of his eyes were evident. He rested his chin on top of his palm and looked straight at me still wearing that lethal eye smile of his.

OK! You need to stop that! I'm trying my best not to melt in here!

That's too unnecessary you know!

I felt so stupid standing in front of him while gawking and by the looks of it he seemed to enjoy the inner conflict I'm going through.

With slow pace I was able to arrive at the table where he was seated. Given that the weather was almost zero degree outside there were only a few people inside especially on our location since it was in the very end corner of the library. Carefully, I dragged the chair opposite to him to avoid making unnecessary noise, but before I could even sit he spoke.

"You're late," he said in a bored manner.

"Huh? I'm not." I answered after checking my wristwatch.

"Yes you are," his brows quirked up. "Two minutes and 13 seconds late to be exact."

Oh shit! Am I experiencing the wrath of Min Yoongi?

"Didn't you learn the proper etiquette when meeting someone? You need to arrive five minutes earlier." He said before crossing his arms on top of his chest.

Why do I feel like I'm being roasted right now?

"Where the fu— where did you even got that?" I asked almost dropping the F word out of impulse. Good thing I was able to secure my nasty mouth, the last thing I wanted to experience was to have a 'Curse Word Battle' against Mr. Tongue Technology.

He peeled his mask off and smirked, "where else? Of course from yours truly." He proudly said before he leaned closer.

"You should learn life hacks from me Candice." He whispered with a smirk plastered on his face.

OK?! FROM BABY TO DADDY REAL QUICK!!! I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!! Well not technically.

The confusion on my face was clear as I try to knock some sense on what was happening and Yoongi seemed to read behind my expression and immediately moved away from me before he comfortably leaned his back on his chair.

"Do you have split personality?" I stupidly asked.

His smirk was slowly replaced by his famous gummy smile and his cheeks looked to squishy as it rose higher.

"What if I say yes? Will you run away?" He said between his giggles.

"R-really? Wow daebak! Then to whom am I talking to right now? Agust D? Suga? Yoongi?" I excitedly asked forgetting how stupid I looked in front of my bias.

His hands suddenly covered his mouth as the shade of red suddenly spread across his face and forehead. He looked like someone who had been deprived from air and before I could even fully understand what he was up to— his laughter echoed inside the silent library.

"Yah! Are you drunk? Stop laughing we'll get in trouble." I nervously said upon seeing the Librarian hastily walked straight to us.

Oh my! Here she comes.

"Excuse me! You're disrupting others inside the library." The librarian angrily scolded us.

"I'm sorry ma'am we'll observe silence from now on, I'm really sorry." I bowed for many times before the librarian decided throw a warning gaze to Yoongi who was busy covering his face using his palms, the librarian brought her gaze to me again before she walked back to her station.

Yoongi's hands were still on his face and I could still hear his suppressed giggles as he sucked little portion of air to breathe.

"Pabo," he said after he calmed a bit.

"WHAT?! After I saved your pretty ass from getting kicked out you'll call me stupid?" I couldn't help not to raise my voice a bit after feeling so stupid not knowing anything that was happening. One second he'll smile like a warm puppy and then suddenly transform into a savage jerk! It was irritating as hell!

"Someone's pissed aye? Now will you tell me again," he looked at me with a serious intent on his tone. 

"Why do you like me?"