ten

I hope he'll like the present.

"Hello Taehyung ssi " I greeted him.

"Hello Noona," he excitedly chimed back.

I knelled there frozen as I studied his features his thick brows, perfectly sculpted nose and plummy lips left me in awe. Holy shit! such an enchanting creature to look at.

He was wearing a devils headband but he was looking like an angel who just descended from heaven.

(Ha! Low-key Vmin)

He scooted closer and his palms pressed my cheeks trapping it in between

He scooted closer and his palms pressed my cheeks trapping it in between. "Ah-h Noona! please don't keep me waiting."

"A-ah I-im sorry, do you want to see my gift?" I stuttered as I try to compose myself.

"Of course! Of course!" He moved away and cheered.

"Do some aegyo first." I smiled cheekily.

"Noona! that's not even fair!" He whined, subsequently making a peace sign with his fingers and puckering his lips.

I was laughing in an hysterical manner after seeing how he was able to complain how unfair for him to do some cute stuff but he does it anyway, just like a pro.

I took a black velvet box from my gift bag and placed it in front of him.

"Uhm-m last month," I clasp both my hands as I start to explain. "You had your birthday but you told your fans that as much as possible you don't want to receive luxurious gifts because love and support are more than enough."

"Yep, that's right!" He replied enthusiastically.

"We decided that instead of buying you gifts we'll just do a fund raising activity and make a donation in an orphanage since you like kids."

Slowly a small smile crept into his lips and the next thing I know he's already grinning widely.

"Really? So did the kids became happy? How did they responded? Did they say anything?" He was overly excited that he was throwing a lot of questions.

"They did, very much, see this box over here?" I asked him.

"This is where all letters the kids had written for you are being kept and they're very much thankful to you Taehyungssi." I smiled

"I haven't done anything though it was made possible because of you and the Armys, so thank you. "

I was in bliss that moment seeing how Taehyung had grown very much since debut but still keeping his humility intact and that made me more proud that I am an army . Despite all the criticism the fandom had received I am happy because I didn't chose the wrong fandom, no regrets at all.

"Andweyo, we might've materialized the plan but you are our driving force behind it."

He smiled, a refreshing one and I took that as a cue that he appreciate the little effort we put through. Indeed he's happy and I am sure Taehyung is, obviously he loves kids.

WE REQUEST EVERYONE TO MOVE PLEASE!

"Try to visit them in your free times it will surely take your stress all away." I told him before moving towards Namjoon.

---

This one's boring but I'll make sure that Namjoon is going to be fun :)