eleven

Moving next to Namjoon my knees turned weak as I settled in front of him. His dimples were prominent as his lips form into a beam.

This is it!

The present I brought is somehow weird yet something extraordinary. Well mind you, this is courtesy by my one and only brother. I hope Jackson's soul may rest in peace after he finds out that I stole something from him.

"Hello leadernim!"
"Hello, so what's in store for me? It seems that the younger members went hype upon seeing your presents?"
"Hmmm, my gifts were nothing serious." I coolly responded as I pull a small rectangular metal plate from my pocket.

I put my life on the line just to get this from Jack.

"Here you go."

Slowly I unclasped my tight grip from the small metal plate and revealed it to him.

"Flash drive?" He asked confused.
"See I told you my presents were nothing serious."
"Well as long as it came from our fans it's still special." He smiled and took the flash drive away from my palm.

"Hey Namjoonssi! Come I have something to say." I beckoned him to lean closer.

"Yes?" He qeuede whilst his face was only an inch closer towards mine.

"Well honestly, that flash drive has tons of saved Pornographic files." I whispered into his ears.

"Ahh porno— Yah!" He half shouted as he drop the small thing on top of the table.

"I heard that the member are complaining that you always put virus in your PC so I took the initiative to give you one year supply of those."

"I-i think—"
"Don't worry my brother owns it all and he has a lot of it at home." I didn't let him say another word when I suddenly pulled his hand and hastily place a white card on top of it.

"This is my bro's call card if the supply won't last don't hesitate to give him a call." I cheekily looked at him.

Due to my insistence he faintly smiled and waved the card in front of face.

"Well if you insist then I shall keep this."
"Daebak! My ship is sailing NamSon for the win!" I chimed as I throw punches in the air.

The staff announced to move towards the next member and as I excitedly comply to proceed but Namjoon held my arm making turn my head to him.

"Don't give things like this to our Maknae okay?" He ruffled my bangs and poke my forehead.

"Aye'y captain!" I saluted before finally moving away.

"And by the way, this—" he waved the flash drive. "This is the sexiest gift ever."

——

It seems that as I get closer to Jungkook everything around me went in slow motion. Is this what people experience when they walk near their crush? Is this even legal? I questioned myself.

I blinked my eyes for many times but I couldn't get myself altogether. His perfectly molded big nose, double eyelids and bunny teeth peeking from his mouth as he smiles at me had put me in trance.

"Anyeong Noona!" His minty breath fanning at me as he speak.

"Aah-anyeong kookie" I might be exaggerating but truth to be told as of this time it feels like I'm talking to a Greek god. Everything about Jungkook that moment is perfect even the split ends of his hair could put Achilles and Paris's beauty into shame.

Damn! Who's Min Yoongi? Who's he? I don't know him! I don't remember. All I know is I'm standing in front of my beautiful kookie.

——

Damn Kookie!
Wrecking Bias since 1997
And BTW BTS's Wings Interlude revived me!