seven

Mark's POV

"Do you like BTS?"
"Have you tried listening to their songs?"
"Who's your bias and bias wrecker?"
"Do you have ships like Vkook, Namjin or YoonMin?

Endless waves of questions came crashing over. Jackson's sister bombarded me with words that I don't even know existed.

BTS? Behind The Scene?
Bias wrecker what?
YoonMint...?
Is that a name of an international crew ship?

"Ah-h hehehe Candice, I really don't know anything. What's BTS and YoonMint?"
I was very confused listening to her alien language, I decided to ask.

"Oh my gosh! In the name of Yoongi's Gums, and of the booty of Jiminie and of the nose of Jungkookie."
She made sign of the cross whilst chanting her weird prayer before giving me a response.

"Where the hell are you living all this time my child? You've been deprived from the most beautiful moment in life?"
She scooted closer and looked at me in pity. God, Jackson's sis is weird.

"Seriously, you don't know BTS?"

"Y-yeah I don't have any idea so I hope you could enlighten me."

"They're BANGTAN boys-"
"-then it should be BTB and not BTS right?" I interrupted her before she could finish her explanation which caused me to receive a smack in the head.

"Don't cut me off! It's Bangtan sonyeondan!!! Let me finish idiot, do you even know korean?"

"Yah! I'm older than you, you're being disrespectful. And mind you, I am not Korean."

"Whatever, so as I was saying BTS is a group consists of 7 members who's really famous not only here in Korea."
She exclaimed proudly as if she just accomplished something worth dying in her life.

"Now I get it, but what's YoonMint?" I qeuede again.

"It's YoonMin, it's a ship name. It's the combination of members name we find really cute or good for each other." I nod my head simultaneously as I try to absorb her words.

"So BTS is a mixed band?"
"Mixed? Of course not they are an all boy group!"

All boy group? But then they pair them up with each other like couples? Then that means-

"They're gay?" I asked out of confusion. No offense but I don't have any problems with gays I'm just confused af.

"Tch, Gay you say? They could even impregnate millions of fangirls with one hip thrust." She scoffed and continued,
"Watch your words! They're even manlier than Jackson."

"Ah, fine fine, I don't intend to fight." I raised one of my hand whilst the other continued to maneuver the steering wheel.

"You're one of lucky guy because you'll be going with me in the fan sign and I'm going to educate you young man."

My grip in the wheel went tight as I try to come up with alibi's.

"Hahaha don't worry about me, I'll just chill outside." My forehead started to sweat.

I don't feel good about coming with her. She's Jacks sister, that itself smells trouble already.

"You're definitely coming with me and that's final! This experience is gonna be Dark and Wild. I even prepared a lot of pick up lines to woe ma boys- hahahaha hak! ack! ak!" She started coughing after laughing evilly.

"Water please- " She exclaimed
"Ah-h here," I passed her a bottle of water and she chugged it empty at once.

"Thanks, but do you want to hear one of my pick up lines? You're lucky I'm not gonna charge you, you'll hear it for free."

I hesitated for awhile but gave in after seeing her eyes burning with expectation.

"Uh-h s-sure maybe,"

"Are you butt dialing?" She asked and I don't feel good about that.

"W-hy?"

"Because I swear that ass of yours is calling me!"

She balled her hands into fist and started throwing punches in the air.

Wtf??? What am I getting myself into?