Twelve

a|n : HeavilyUnedited so please forgive me.

...

Yoongi was tired...

Trying to kill Kim Namjoon with his bare hands, obviously wouldn't work since he has this way of sending Yoongi into a guilt trip every time he tried to do so.

Maybe it was for the reason that Namjoon was the only person who was able to stuck by his side albeit all those inconvenient shit he made him go through. Now instead of unleashing his inner beast mode onto him for making his life a hectic hell, Yoongi was now trying to show how he hated him by being passive aggressive.

“You should thank me for being a good cupid,” Namjoon stated. “My intuition is accurate and I really ship you both,” he added.

“Please kill yourself for the sake of my sanity! You're not funny at all,” Yoongi retaliate.

“Oh come on! Don't be ridiculous, Candy low key showed you her interest. That’s like an opportunity you should avail, don't act like a prude.”

“I DON'T LIKE HER! So  stop acting like you're a cupid trying to build potential relationships because the only thing that you're good at is spoiling my mood.”

“I AM NOT OFFENDED... so better stop throwing shade. If you don't keep your shit altogether, then your zero love life will remain zero as it is.” Namjoon exclaimed with an imaginary hair flip before walking out from the studio in which Yoongi found ridiculously gay.

With all the unfortunate occurrences in his life, Yoongi convinced himself that the woman was just messing up with his mind and was just lying when she told him about courting him.

Yes! We maybe in 21st century and women were empowered and confident with themselves but having a girl chase after a guy to the extent of courting him is such a foreign concept.

So Yoongi did what he thought was the most rational thing to do... convince himself that everything was just a real-time joke and that they won't be seeing each other anytime soon.

...

At the train station,
At the dental clinic,
At 7 eleven...

He kept on seeing her. She was everywhere, just like a plague and it was driving him nuts thingking that he was just hallucinating. That woman didn’t even bothered sending him a short message after that little confession stunt she made inside the steak avenue, and with all honesty Yoongi was a bit disappointed upon expecting an apology or maybe a simple ‘hey I was just kidding around, don't take it seriously,’ yet that woman seemed to be shameless for acting as if she made nothing wrong.

She could've been sleeping peacefully... Yoongi thought, unlike him who was barely having a peace of mind since he kept on seeing her everywhere for almost two weeks.

Maybe he was having a withdrawal syndrome-- his first theory just like how he quit from smoking years ago. But NO! You needed to be addicted before you experience such thing and so he dismissed such ridiculous idea.

Namjoon had probably drugged him, such reasoning was more valid rather than saying that he suffered from withdrawal symptoms. It was probably one of his cupid stunts again just to make his ‘ultimate ship—sail’ as to what he quoted.