two

"This is crazy man! We're flooded by calls."

The unending ringing of the telephones was taking over inside the radio booth. Technical personnel and crews were hurriedly answering calls while some of the DJ's were looking to their fellow Disc Jockey who was massaging his temples.

Suga already had lots of experience with rude callers especially those who was just calling to do call pranks. As a Disc Jockey he was trained to deal with this kind of unusual antics, despite his savage behavior he was taught to never drop a call from a caller— the most basic and important rule in his job.

He was always composed, calm and witty with his comebacks but it seemed that he was tongue tied a while ago after receiving a weird call from an unusual caller.

Earlier...

Suga: A sweet early morning to you. Wh—

Caller: YAH! I WILL SUE YOU! I will really sue you for hurting me like this! YOU DANGEROUS MAN!

Suga: E-excuse me?!

Caller: DON'T YOU DARE EXCUSE ME YOU JERK! After everything that you've done to me! EXCUSE YOUR FACE!

Suga: I'm sorry ma'am but you seem drunk you're calling a radio program right now.

Caller: Pssshhh! Wrong number? Radio program? What a lame excuse!

Caller: Yes! I've been drinking and this is all because of you. After I've given everything to you... you suddenly went MIA and now you're telling me that I've called a wrong number?! You're lame!!!

Suga: I'm really sorry ma'am but I didn't receive anything from you which means that you're barking at the wrong person.

Caller: HA! UNBELIEVABLE! Do you want me to remind you about all of the things I've done and given to you?

Caller: Have you forgotten already how I helped you with your little thing down there because you can't get boner anymore?! Gosh! We thought that you're already impotent but I was there all throughout. I WAS THERE AS YOUR HELPING HAND YOU JERK!!!

Suga was planning to get an eye surgery but it seemed that he won't need that anymore after his natural small eyes grew bigger upon clearly hearing her.

"Holy shit!" Rapmonster, the DJ in the Mixtape program whispered.

Everyone inside the radio booth was frozen on their spot with their mouth hung open after the revelation. They weren't able to absorb the idea yet that someone had just bluntly said such matter on a live radio program. Let's just pray that kids weren't listening at that time of the day.

Suga: W-with all due respect ma'am—

Caller: DON'T CUT ME OFF I STILL HAVE A LOT TO SAY! Let me remind that peanut shape brain of yours that you're just a lame ass stupid jerk for leaving me after I've given my all to you!

Caller: HECK! I EVEN GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! Oh... wait scratch that out I forgot I wasn't a virgin but who cares if I wasn't! VIRGINS ARE OVERRATED AFTERALL!!!

Toot ... Toot ... Toot ...

[ LINE DISCONNECTED ]

Suga had enough— his ears hurt, his chest was banging loudly and his mind was in chaos. He had never tried to be in such embarrassing situation but it all took one call for him to be a mess in his own radio program.

"Dude you're doomed! Why did you drop the call?" Rapmonster immediately asked.

Hell! I don't even know.

He wasn't used of being yelled on, if there's someone who was supposed to yell it should be him and not just a mere drunk girl who was flaunting that she's no near a virgin anymore. He could've handled the incident with professionalism just like how he had dealt with his former callers but no he just have suck up and act like a moron that moment.

Suga shut his eyes tightly and pressed his temples, sooner or later headache will surely strike him due to lack of sleep and stress he recently got. Everyone around him kept quiet and was just waiting for him to react but before he could the continuous ringing of the telephones from different landlines interrupted the silence.

The crews and other DJ's were getting calls from different listeners, everyone were giving their own alibis for each questions that were thrown to them. And that was when Suga realized that he seriously got himself stuck into a pile of shit.

"This is crazy man! We're flooded by calls." Rapmon yelled at him.

a | n : URGENT HIRING
full time HELPING HAND
coz im too innocent for this
contact me *wink wonk