Seven

Smut ahead *wink wonk*

Kidding… I don’t write smut but I’ve poured some of my sexual innuendos in this chap of course w/ the sole purpose of making y'all laugh but for those who are uncomfortable please skip the last part of this chapter.

...

candy's

“Strip that off.”
“Hell No!”

Karma is a bitch— that is a given truth and Suga was the factual basis to such premise.

Who could’ve thought that the man whom I loathed so much would end up stripping inside my bathroom’s clinic.
It took us less than an hour of throwing sarcastic remarks back and forth before I managed to push the feisty DJ inside the bathroom.

“You’re taking so much of my time! Change your clothes and go out.”

“Shut up! I’m not going out!”

Oh God! Such a stubborn man!

“This is my office and I have spare keys so don’t wait for me to personally get you out.”

I impatiently tapped my left foot while waiting for the DJ to come out, and soon after the bathroom’s door slowly shrieked open followed by his small eyes and raven colored hair peeking out.

Seeing him wear the bluish white linen hospital cloth with blue bears printed on it made him looked like a squishy baby who just woke up. His scary aura brought by his usual gothic themed outfit was nowhere seen as he walked out.
I tried my best to bit back the laugh threatening to erupt from my lips.

Candy! You should be angry now! Don’t forget that you hate him, you hoe!

“What are you looking at?!” He barked.
I looked away and beckoned him onto the bed. “Lay down.”

“Over my dead body!”

“You’ve wasted much of my time Mr. Min I’m sorry but you asked for this.”

I pulled my sleeves upwards and without much thought I walked straight towards him, held his shoulders, his eyes grew wider and before he could protest I had pushed him with full force straight to the bed with his ass landing first.

“Ughhh!” He groaned. “This is an assault! I’m filling a lawsuit.”

“After this check-up you’re free to do that.” I said, completely disregarding the scowl on his face.

“So Mr. Min please stay still and let me check the details of your lab test.” With finality in my voice the feisty DJ pursed his lips shut with knitted brows.

Upon looking at the lab tests my brows quirked up, being quite concern with the results. At some point I do still hold grudge against this man for dissing me on his radio program but as a doctor I couldn’t overlook the fact that his health isn’t in good condition.

“You had fever for how many days?” I asked in my professional demeanor.

“Three days I guess.” He shrugged.

“Do you have problems urinating?”

He contemplated before giving an answer, “y-yeah.”

“Based on the result it is indeed Urinary Tract Infection Mr. Min and as to what you wrote in your information sheet you already had a history with this.”