Eight

CANDIEE:
you sneaky rat!

Sent @ 11:15 PM

JOONIEE:
opss! i shall accept ur wrath

JOONIEE:
yoongi needed that 😢😢😢
his doctor was out and he's too stubborn
im sori if you feel betrayed.

CANDIEE:
U could've just told me at least! i almost choked him out of impulse!
but who's yoongi?
i thought that was william?

JOONIEE:
ah... yoongi is his birth name.
and u cant just kill ur potential client...
should I wori for his health?

CANDIEE:
now that settles the confusion.
he's fine... we just need to run more tests.

JOONIEE:
and here i was thinking for his funeral! i was worried for nothing

CANDIEE:
namjoon? i have question...

JOONIE:
Shoot 🤔😁

CANDIEE:
do you help him jerk off?
y so concern with his health?
that man was rude af!!!

JOONIEE:
I AM OFFENDED!!!
UR INSTIGATING ME!😡😡😡
I AM AS STRAIGHT AS A LINEAR EQUATION COULD GET!!!

CANDIEE:
Ur guilty af!

JOONIEE:
am not! that's what you call fulfilling bestfriend's responsibilities!

CANDIEE:
oww! that's what u call goals 😛

JONNIEE:
absolutely not!

JONIEE:
OH GOD! hE's here!!!
praEy for me!
hes throwing daggers!
he's proBably thinking ways to torture me!11

CANDIEE:
RIP U 😜
say hi for me and remind him to take his meds and eat healthy.
bye.

JONIEE:
how CUld U wori for him instead of me?!!!11

he's gonna end me for the enormoUS and tragic betrayal I made!!!

Please send help!!!

ccall 911

Received @ 12:05 AM

I smiled before closing the messaging app.

It was funny how I was able to befriend Namjoon after the incident which occurred weeks ago at the AGUST D's F.M station. Luckily he cared enough to chase after me, offered to drive me home in such unfriendly time of the day and apologize in exchange for his rude ass colleague.

"It was undeniable that he was rude so I'd like to say sorry on his behalf. I'm not really fond onto how he chose his words but if you try to see things in different perspective you'll notice that he was making a point." Namjoon calmly explained, his focus still on the road ahead of us.

Yes, I was irritated for having to experience embarrassment but the DJ's words kept on replaying in my mind. I don't adhere in every words that he just spat straight into my face but it was undeniable that his statement had some truth in it.

The whole ride was never awkward despite the short time Namjoon and I had met each other. He was an intelligent man with unintelligent puns and pick up lines. I was comfortable enough to converse with him and he was savage enough to talk behind his friend's ass and expose the DJ's some not so likeable traits.

I felt better.

"Oh so you're a doctor?"

"Urinary Tract Specialist."

"Oh cool! That's dope I should get your number and get some discount I know a friend who might need you."

"Sure, spread the word that Candy the prettiest male reproductive doctor is in the area."

That was the last conversation we had before I went inside my apartment and bid him goodbye.

Who would've thought that his friend, Min Yoongi will have to avail my service this early.

Scanning the information sheets on my lap in which Min Yoongi's mobile number was written together with his personal info I subsequently opened my messaging app once again and with a sinister smile I started to compose a message.

CANDIEE:
Please be informed for your follow up check-up this Sunday.
This is Dr. Tuan and don't you dare ditch or I'll call your radio program.

Sent @ 1:05 AM

RUDE TONGUE TECHNOLOGY:
black mail huh! who do you think you are to decide?

Received @ 2:34 AM

CANDIEE:
i'm candy and I will be your helping hand.

Sent @ 3:05 AM

a | n : If my misfortune is your happiness, I'll happily stay unfortunate.
-agust D