Seventeen

"Oh God! My mom would faint if she see these!" Candy squealed in excitement while she held the tightly wrapped boxes in his grasp.

"It was months of pain in the ass trying to convince the item collector of those CD's," the kid exclaimed proudly, truly pleased with his achievements.

"Who the hell purchase CD's at this day? Do you even have a player for that?" Yoongi chimed in, not totally understanding why someone would waste a huge amount of money for such outdated item.

"This is a limited edition," Candy explained but stopped midway, "-it doesn't matter you wont even understand."

Yoongi was about to retaliate but Candy was first to dismiss any upcoming argument. With a glare she turned her back and went straight to the other racks not forgetting the shout out her frustrations.

"Stay there DJ Suga and act like a rock."

Finally, for once he could finally take a break being away with Candy's presence. He could finally unload the extra baggage he was carrying all throughout there so called 'date' because as much as he was able to completely masked his nervous and jittery feeling using his sass and stoic face there'll always be such instances that he'll get tired hiding.

Yoongi tiredly sat and leaned his back on the nearest available chair next the counter, then gaze down on his messily tied shoelaces. The smell of spilled coffee and old teared pages of books was calming and all he could think was despite being too tired with endless walking all day with the not so comfortable feeling bubbling in his chest each time he looked at her, it was undeniable that he enjoyed every bits of it.

Yoongi enjoyed the endless bickering, he enjoyed the sudden silence between them, he fancy her random perverted inside jokes, he felt calm sitting on the passenger seat knowing that it was her taking the wheels of his pick-up and he savored every moment where he could steal brief glances because tomorrow he'll have to succumb back to how things were.

"You're too mean to be Noona's boyfriend," the boy's statement made Yoongi's gaze peeled off of his sneakers.

Yoongi looked at him sharply hoping that he could make him flustered again like what he did earlier but boy he was wrong. The kid only smirked and rested his cheeks onto his palms while his elbow leaned onto the counter.

"But at least you're not like the other guy she brought here who acted like he agree to everything she bought and disguise like a love sick puppy in front of her then turned to be an asshole when she ain't looking."

The sudden change in the boy's tone caught yoongi off guard. He was not sure if it should sound like an insult being compared to some lowly jerk or be flattered for being a bit better compared to those dickhead.

"I don't take compliments from a kid," Yoongi stated while keeping his chill.

"Did you think it was a compliment?" The boy smiled amused.

"Then what?" Yoongi sounded confused.

"All I'm saying is that the other guy she dated was a pretentious asshole in front of her," He paused and wickedly smiled before he continued, "but you… you're an asshole front to back."

Now this was where Yoongi's chill evaporated. Heck! This boy was stealing the spotlight of savageness from him and there was no way in hell he would let such thing to happen.

It was such a huge insult on his ego to be chided by someone who can't even properly part his hair correctly in the middle.

"Who are you kid?" He asked coldly, making sure to place the boy in his rightful place.

"Me?" The boy asked with voice filled with innocence.

"I'm Park Jimin. I'm an angel in disguised who was sent to be Noona's guardian angel, who I am and what I am does not concern your business. Where I came and what I do is not important for you to know."

Then, that Park Jimin kid winked at him. The little devil as to what Yoongi thought had the decency to wink at him and use his own well planned and artistically composed lines.

"I'm done!" Candy stated as she placed a basket on top of the counter filled with random items. "Yah Yoongi! Stop scaring him," Candy added upon seeing how he glared at Jimin.

"Don't worry noona, we're just talking about random things. Right Hyung?" Jimin smiled sickly sweet almost making his small eyes grew wider by his sudden shift of mood.

Hyung? This kid is the real pretentious shit.

"You don't have to lie Chim," Candy frowned while securing the bags on her grasp where Jimin had already place all the items she purchase.

"We have to go now it's getting late. Close the shop early and make sure to be home safe," Candy smiled to Jimin before going next to Yoongi who have a deep scowl on his face.

"I'll see you soon kiddo."

"You're welcome to visit always and don't forget to bring Hyung again," Jimin answered back and when the both of them looked back the boy had his thumb raised while beaming, "I approve him."

Candy blushed while Yoongi was confused and as they near the exit door he couldn't help himself but to look back at the counter, only to see the boy mouthing words discreetly directed to him.

"Be nice to her, I'm watching you asshole."

Between amusement or being bothered he does not know what to feel because seriously that Jimin kid was creepy as hell.

"I know my way home," Yoongi protested while his eyes eyes trailed after the colorful streetlights of Daegu.

"I know the way to your home too," Candy responded, not minding how Yoongi sounded pissed.

Their "date" should've ended after they went out from the antique shop yet Candy was adamant in wanting to drive Yoongi back to his home using his own vehicle.

Somehow it felt really weird having a girl take over the wheel while he sat in the passenger seat idly. Now it felt more peculiar to have a girl dropped him home after their so called strange date. But what should he expect when in fact there relationship was already bizzare to start with. Starting from a drunk radio call and now going home after their so called dating, what could be more weird than that?

"Are you aware that you're mean?" Candy inquired.

"You've been rubbing that into my face all day, what should I say?" Yoongi responded still staring through the window pane of his pick-up.

"Do you agree that you're mean?"

Yoongi looked back to her annoyed, "why would I?"

"Because you're Mean Yoongi… you're my Mean Yoongi."

Initia…

Initializ...

Initializing…

What the fvck?!

Yoongi should puke.
Yoongi should be triggered.
Yoongi should feel like kicking her outside his vehicle because that was the greatest crime against history of pun.

He should feel such, in contrast he felt his heart pump blood faster than it should be. He felt the sudden overwhelming heat creeping onto his face and fvck he felt like a love sick high school student having a seizure.

Both his hands inserted at the other side of his coat balled, fist tightly clenched and nails digging onto his palms. His head awkwardly tilted on the side while his back stiffly attached on the car's backseat.

He no longer enjoyed the color variations of streetlights as before. All he saw was his own reflection on the window pane while his lips were tightly sealed trying his very best not to let out that little smile slowly slipping from his lips.

"I guess, I am."

a|n ; chap. 18 should be updated tom. morning, not so sure tho.
the end for this fic is near ;)