seventeen

A/N: As per usual you'll see a lot of mistake grammar wise. I didn't really read this after writing I'm saying sorry ahead. I'll fix those mistakes later! Enjoy Yoongi's POV!

Yoongi's

"HOLY SHh—, Candy! I've been waiting like forever, who's this?" asked the muscle boy who was only wearing sleeveless shirt and ripped jeans.

I glared at him.

"Jackson! Drive quickly!" Candy yelled before shutting the backseats door close.

Jackson as to what she had called him remained still instead of starting the car's engine. He looked confused and eyed the two of us in the backseat with questioning gaze.

Drive! Idiot! Before I get busted wearing these gruesome stuffs!

"Jackson Wang! Plea—"

"Hush Candy!" Jackson interrupted her before shifting his piercing gaze to me. "You— you look like,"

I think he recognized me, I'm done!

Beads of sweat trickled down on my forehead as I calm myself knowing that anytime soon I'll only find myself being mobbed by some fans lurking outside. I should've just waited my manager to rescue me in that suffocating bathroom rather than trusting this girl beside me.

"You really look like my future girlfriend."

I guess I'll just have to accept that this isn't my lucky day.

"Yes it's me Min Y—! Wait? What?!"

"Please call me Oppa, and I think I am badly smitten by your fairness."

Poker face on cue! What the fuck is he sayin?

"Yah! Jackson Wang this is no time for joke!" Candy screamed before pushing me back further on the backseat trying to peel me away from Jackson's face getting closer.

"Yah! Candice Wang how could you not introduce me to this pretty friend of yours?"

"DRIVE! DRIVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Candy's earsplitting scream echoed inside the vehicle before continuously hitting Jackson using the shopping bags in her grasp.

It was getting more and more chaotic inside the vehicle as the two of them bicker which garnered a lot of attention from the people in the parking area.

"I don't give a shit if the two of you wanted to kill each other but please let's get out of here!" I half yelled upon seeing the growing crowd coming near the vehicle.

They both stopped. Jackson's eyes grew round like a saucer whilst Candy's lips twitched into a crooked smile upon hearing my voice.

"Drive and I'll explain everything later." She tapped her brother's shoulder.