thirteen

"Holy shit! Min Yoongi you're ugly!" I blurted out, way before I could cover my mouth. Well, I already dug my own grave and there's no going back.

"What?!" He asked with a hint of annoyed tone in his voice.

I wanted to smack my face for being a stupid and impulsive human being. Just because of my desperation for him to notice me, out of impulse I resorted on saying not so intellectual words. Sometimes it made me believed in Jackson's teasing that I'm slowly turning into an obsessive fangirl.

But let's keep the drama for later, fixing the mess I made was on top of my priority this time. My Mom would probably disown me for using some cheesy lines once again plus Jackson would really want to burn me till death for bringing shame to our family, well I'm exaggerating but the hell I care.

"Min Yoongi! You are ugly! But why does my heart always skip a beat when I see you?" I said with closed eyes.

WTF? I'm cringing in my own lines! I might puke soon.

I heard none from him, my eyes were still close and he kept quiet. Well, let's just continue embarrassing myself.

"Min Yoongi! You're full of flaws! But why does it make you perfect in my eyes?"

Holy shit! Let's forget self-respect at this moment but to think about it, I don't have any to begin with.

"Ah-, uhmm." He cleared his throat which caused me to shut my eyes open. His face was still stoic but its features were softer than before, great he isn't annoyed anymore.

Weird, but he might've liked my cheesy lines. Should I try another?

"Do you know that I like bananas?" I said and in an instant his brows creased out of confusion. Okay! Stop! Don't think about dirty things you dirty people! This is a clean pick up line! I know what you are thinking!

He kept quiet whilst keeping still staring at me.

"Ah, Yoongi you should ask me why that's how pickup lines work." This man needed to be educated.

He hesitated at first yet complied shortly, "why?"

"Because I like you," I said confidently.

L o a d i n g . . .

L o a d i n g . . .

L o a d i n g . . .

"Honestly, I don't get any connections." He finally spoke in a grumpy voice.

I smiled before replying, "You must be a banana, because I find you a peeling."

L o a d i n g   C o m p l e t e . . .

It's official, I have lost all of my pride and borrowing face from a dog is my last hope.

A suppressed chuckle came from him and I looked up only to see his hands collecting all my albums in front of hi.

Yoongi was quietly signing all the albums one by one but one thing caught my attention. A cute grin was plastered in his mouth, and I, as curious as ever leaned closer to see a clearer view to confirm that my eyes weren't playing some kind of sick mind tricks on me. It was real! Min Holy it was real!

"You don't hate me?" I asked out of the blue.

"No," he said shortly.

"You aren't annoyed anymore?"

"Nope," he replied still signing the albums.

Damn! I should've not bought a lot of albums, he wouldn't even looked at me now.

To some point I felt relieved hearing that he wasn't annoyed yet this is not the kind of encounter I had imagined it to be. I expected unicorns, rainbows, cherry blossoms and whole lot of girly cringe worthy stuff in the background. But like hell! Here I am looking at him with head bowed down whilst signing bunch of albums.

Now I understand the feeling of all international Armys waiting for subtitles in every Bangtan Bombs and interviews, looking from HD images from airport and concerts, and most of all the struggles in live streaming minus the buffering internet connection. They are real yet untouchable.

As I was collecting all the signed albums and prepared myself to stand up and walk away with heavy shoulders he spoke, "I don't hate you nor is annoyed with you."

I abruptly tilted my head and looked at him with wide eyes still in awe.

"I can't hate you because I'm afraid you might sue me." He said before flashing his infamous gummy smile.

Holy Min Yoongi! If only my eyeballs were detachable I could've let it fall on the floor and just pick it up back later but no can't do.

Min Yoongi I might really sue you for real if you keep on assaulting my heart. Be Ready!

[. . .]