Eleven

#heavilyunedited 😟😢😭

...

yoongi's

"Oh come on! She's cool enough to be in your squad," Namjoon exclaimed.

I scoffed, "I don't have a squad idiot!"

"That's my point mi amigo! You, Candy and I can be squad goals."

Sometimes I really wonder if Namjoon had been overdosed by vitamins which caused his intelligence quotient to be that high yet he was still acting dumb.

"Why are you so persistent about this?" I asked, trully irritated.

"Because you're being unreasonable," Namjoon argued.

Me? Unreasonable?! I was just trying to keep my peaceful life away from people who would only bring potential mess into it. A monster looking Namjoon was already enough to ruin my day, why would I want to add another one?

"You can't force me to befriend someone whom I'm not even fond of," I stated, "that's not being unreasonable."

"Now that's ad hominem."

"After Spanish now you're speaking in Latin," I glared at him. "Are you really that desperate to hook me up to her?"

"No! I just want you to understand that you can't judge someone's overall character just because your first impression wasn't good."

As much as I wanted to consider Namjoon's argument since he was clearly stating something with relevance, I wasn't in a very good mood to put up with all his shits right now.

I was fine having few people around me with no much care to the things I've done and no much opinions to the choices I've made. I was fine up until now, and I intend for things to stay that way.

"Listen Yoongi," Namjoon patted my shoulder before he continued, "let's take poop as an example."

Oh god! Now we're gonna talk about poop! Bless me.

"Poops, feces, shits and whatever they call it are dirty and it stinks." Namjoon stated, as if it was the most recent scientific discovery here on earth.

"Well obviously... so?"

"But poops can be turned into fertilizer and some shits are made into coffee."

"Who the hell drinks a coffee made from shit?!" I asked in horror.

"I do, but that's not the point here. What I'm trying to say was that, not all things which appeared to be bad automatically don't have any good side in it."

Wow! This traitor had some guts to preach his words of wisdom while I haven't even got the chance to roast his betraying ass for making me go through such unfortunate events with that woman.

"Don't talk to me as if I've already forgotten that you're the cause behind all my misfortunes Namjoon." With a not so subtle stare, I was able to make him silent. It was obvious that I have not yet moved on after he sold me out.

He nervously looked away and cleared his throat, "How about I treat you lamb skewers?"

And now he was trying to bribe me, how decent.