Hello im Hadley

I walked down the halls of my current work place. I had just finished cleaning all the tables in the food hall and i was now on my way back to clock out. I suddenly heard a young child crying. It sounded as of it was coming from the childrens play area.
A young boy sat in the middle of the ball pool area, his eyes stained red as if he had been crying for hours.

"Hey. Are you ok little one?" I walked towards him and he backed away.

"It's okay, i wont hurt you. Look" i pointed to my name badge " i work here. You can trust me" he came towards me and dived in my arms.

"What's the matter?" He didn't answer me.

"Have you lost your mum or dad?"

He nodded.

"Do you want help finding them?" He nodded again. He held out his hand and i placed my hand in his.

"Come on then" We walked out of the play area and up towards reception.

"It's my daddy...that i lost" it was barley a whisper but i could still hear him speak.

"Don't worry we will find him" We walked into reception and i could see a man shouting a boys name.

"Daddy" His head turned at the voice of his son and he ran towards him and picked him up.

"Hadley, don't ever do that to me again. You had me worried sick."

"Sorry daddy" He looked up at me and instantly my heart melted. His eyes were so beautiful and enchanting.

"Did you find him?" His voice was as enchanting as his eyes.

"Er...er yes."

"Thank you, i will be forever grateful to you. I was so worried"

"It's fine i understand."

"You have children?" He asked me.

"Oh god no. Im only 21. I want to live my life first" i quickly realised what i said.

"Not that...having children young is bad or anything" he started laughing.

"I understand what you mean"

"Im Hadley and im five who are you?"

"My name is Amy"

"Anyway i must get going. Mummy is coming to collect you little one" Mummy, of course he's got a girlfriend...look at him.

"Anyway, i better get back to work. Bye"

"Amy wait, could you come up to my room later about eight oclock?"

"Yeh sure. What number"

"732" I nodded and waved to Hadley. Well this was intresting.