Epilogue.

"Christine Elizabeth Karimloo, i swear if you dont leave your brother alone you are grounded". I shouted to my 7 year old hyperactive daughter.

"But mum...."

"No buts...Hes two years younger than you now stop bullying him"

"No Tyler dont eat the mud sweetheart. Thats bad for you. Chrissy please get him away from the mud." She chased after him and they both played a game of catch. He squeled and laughed as she spun him around.

"Well im glad someones relaxed. The doctor told you not to get too stressed. Its bad for the babies" I felt muscular arms wrap around my large bump.

"Its your other two children that are stressing me out. They havnt stopped since you left for work. The twins are fine. Still inside me. But fine."

"Only a few more week then we will meet them." Ramin smiled and kissed my cheek. He then turned me around and kissed me on the lips. He walked inside and grabbed his guitar and came back out.

"Hey Tyler, Christine. Come here and lets sing a song" Our children came running over amd sat down in front of Ramin. He started playing and instantly the two children in front of me became different people. Quiet. I watched adoringly as Ramin sang to them. Tyler and Christine joining in to sing Christines part in the Phantom theme tune.

I felt a kick in my stomach and smiled as the babies were enjoying hearing their father as well. We had a very musical family you could say. However my face suddenly dropped.

"Ramin"

"Yes beautiful" he stopped playing and turned to me.

"Phone your mum to come get the kids" Ramin looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"The babies are coming"

THE END.

I can't believe its over. Just like the music of the night...its over. Ive had so much fun writing this story and i hope youve had fun reading it. Check my wall for other stories. Thanks xxx