Mr and Mrs Karimloo

The wedding came around very quickly. I had got my bridesmaids and my dress a week after we arranged the date. The dress was A princess style white dress. I didnt want a veil but i did have some roses in my hand.

I stood at the end of the alter behind the doors. I wasnt nervous because i knew i was making the right choice. My baby bump showed a little through the dress but it made me smile all the more. Ramin meant everything to me and fianlly he would be mine fully. Frank was walking me down the isle and Cameron was Ramins best man. Ramin insisted. Sierra was going to speak at the after do. The music started playing and the doors opened. I walked towards the stage and with the help of Frank i made it up the stairs and onto the stage where Ramin stood.

I hugged Frank and went to stand at the side of Ramin. He held my hands in his as we stared at the vicor waiting for him to start.

4 hours later.

The cermony went well and me and Ramin were offically husband and wife. Our guests danced around as me and Ramin watched them all from our table.

"I love you Mrs Karimloo" Ramin whispered.

"And i love you Mr Karimloo" I replied back snuggling into him.

"You know. I dont think our guests would mind or notice for that matter, if we sneaked off and had a little celebration of our own." Ramin said sneakly into my ear. I giggled and we both stood up. Ramin signalled for the Dj to stop playing music. The while crowd turned to us smiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you dont mind but my wife and i are leaving. We are very tierd and our little one needs their rest as much as we do. Please all stay until you are kicked out. Thank you for the presents." He was such a liar. Neither of us were tierd. The crowd cheered and said their goodbyes as we ran up to the honey moon suite.

"I love you Ramin"

"And i love you Belle"