Travelling the world.

I took my final bow as Grace two week after me and Ramin got back together. I knew I would miss the role but it was time to move on and pass on the character to someone else. As soon as we got home we packed our things and jetted off on our travels to see the world.

I woke up in Ramins arms in the middle of Paris, in one of the prettiest hotels I had ever seen. This was our first stop of travelling. We would spend three days in Paris before heading to Toronto to meet Ramins parents and tell them the news of the baby. We would spend a few days in Toronto with Jaiden and Hadley who were spending time with Ramins mum and dad. Then we were set to go to Italy and Rome. We would come home every few week for the baby scans and to see family but other than that we were going to live our life together before living a new life as parents. Ramin was still asleep so I headed out onto the balcony. It was our last full day in Paris so we were spending it touring including shopping because you can't come to Paris and not shop. Fact. I saw Ramin stir and feel around in bed for me. When he couldn't find me I laughed and ran and jumped on him. He let out a girlish sqeuel and tackled me to the bed.

"Don't do that Issabelle. I had a heart attack. Im not awake enough for you to scare me like that" I laughed and pushed him off of me.

"When are you ever awake. All you do is sleep" I joked as he stuck his tounge out at me.

"i have my beauty sleep, which is why im so good looking" Ramin joked back. I climbed out of bed to be pulled back into it again.

"i didn't say you could leave did I? I want to lay with my fiancé  a bit longer in the city of loveee" I laughed and laid my head on his chest.

"you're so cheesy"

"yes  I am but...you love it"

"maybe"

"oh come on. You know you would came with me where ever I asked" he winked.

"what makes you so sure?" I asked smiling.

"the smile" he replied quickly.

"just cos im smiling doesn't me-"

"i was talking about my smile" he winked again before pecking my lips.

"you're so full of yourself Mr Karimloo"

"i will take that as a compliment soon to be Mrs Karimloo" I blushed at his statement and then closed my eyes.

"Hey, don't be going to sleep. We have exploring to do" Ramin nudged me and pulled me out of bed.

We both showered and got dressed before packing our stuff and heading out towards Ramins rent car. We loaded the things inside and then headed out into the city. A few bags of shopping and a meal at the Eiffel tower later, we were done and ready to head to the airport. On the way to the airport I felt the nasty urge to throw up. Ramin stopped the car and I climbed out of the car. He was there in a flash to hold my hair back and rub my back which he knew relaxed me. I felt a lot better and climbed back into the car. When we finally arrived at the airport there were fans at the door.

"i don't understand where they come from. How do they even know we are here?" Ramin rubbed his head.

"its fine. They may not even be here for us. lots of celebs come to Paris. Maybe they are waiting for someone else. Come on or we will miss the flight" I jumped out the car and grabbed my bags from the boot. Ramin was quick in taking them off of me though. We walked pass the fans and only one fan knew who we were and wanted a picture. I smiled and agreed to the photo and so did Ramin. We then headed inside to catch our flight. The only thing I prayed was that Ramins parents like me.