Water Revenge

The theme park was great and luckily for me i could go on most of the rides. However i had to take into consideration that sickness was still a thing so i couldnt go one the rides that went upside down but i still had lots of fun. Ramin was very protective but who wouldnt be?

"Good morning my beautiful wife to be" Ramin kissed my kneck and rolled me over so i was snuggled in his chest.

"Is it morning all ready?" I groaned and put my head under the quilt. Ramin laughed and pulled the quilt off of me. He then decided to hit me with a pillow. I opened my eyes to see Ramin gone. I closed my eyes again and drifted back into sleep until SPLASH. A cup of water was thrown onto me.

"RAMIN WHAT THE HELL" i shouted as he ran off wth the now empty cup in his hand.

"No you dont mister" i got up and ran after him through the house. He ran into the kitchen and hid behind his dad.

"Ramin come here now!" I tried to keep serious but ended up smiling.

"Son what did you do?" Ramin chuckled at his fathers question.

"I will tell you what he did Graham. He woke me up by throwin water over me..." graham lughed and turned around and grabbed Ramin holding him in place.

"Here you go love" Maragret handed me a jug of water.

"Pay back time do you think love?" Margaret asked Ramin who started to struggle against his fathers embrace. Margaret grabbed my phone and starting videoing herself.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen of the internet. So my son woke his beautiful fiance up this morning by throwing water on her. Now she is about to get revenge with our help." She then turned the camera around and i held the jug up and smiled. "Go for it Belle". She shouted and Graham chuckled.

"Belle, Baby please dont do this!"

"You started it. Im ending it. Ladies dont start fights. The end them"

"stop quoting and start throwing." Graham shouted. I took a step forward. Ramins eyes widened. Hadley and Jaiden came in and laughed at what was happening. I held the jug above his head. I then started to walk away. I turned my back and winked at margaret.

"I cant pour it over him." Ramin smiled as if he had won but then i turend around and threw it at him. "But i can throw the water at you instead of over you"

Ramin stood soaked in the kitchen. Everyone else in tears from laughing. Ramin held his arms out and came after me Hadley and Jaiden.

"Come on my little family. Pappa and fiance wants a hug" Ramin grabbed Jaiden but i pulled him away before he could get wet.

"Run boys. Save yourselfs. I will cause a distraction." They both giggled amd ran off. I screamed as Ramin picked me up and spun me round. I accidenlty kicked a lamp which then fell of the table. Me and Ramin looked at one another worried.

"What have you just done?" His mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Nothinggggg" we both shouted as we legged it out the door and into the garden. We both sat down to catch our breath.

"I love you. so much. I cant wait till we are married." I said to Ramin as he stroked my hair.

"Lets pick a date. Now while we are lets pick a date" I nodded and started to think.

"August 27th." Ramin shouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Its two months away which gives you time to get a dress. Invite the guests and we can get married on the stage where we did Phantom if they will let us."

"I like the sound of that. August the 27th it is" I snuggled into his arms and we just stayed that way for hours. Just being with one another.

Only two chapters left. Sad times but i have enjoyed writing this book. I do have more Phantom ones getting wrote if you go on my profile. Also a few Matt Smith ones from Doctor Who. Thank you. Your phantom writer