Ready for London

I had packed all my things. It was the day of me leaving and i was so scared. I didn't want to leave Cameron or any other of my family. Yes i was going with Ramin but its different...don't ask me how. It just is.

"You ready princess?"

"I can't do this. I can't leave them" Ramin came and sat down with me on our bed.

"They all understand. They know this is for you"

"But what if something happens while im away. Im only back two days every two week for seven month. What if something goes wrong?"

"Then Claire or Frank will phone you. You're worrying yourself for nothing love. I've noticed that's something you tend to do." I smiled as he grabbed my hand.

"We are about to take this big step in our life. You have to start focusing on yourself Belle. Now more than ever. This is your chance." Ramin kissed me and leaned over me.

"Ramin" i giggled as he kissed my kneck. "We have to go"

"We have an hour. Plenty of time" He smiled and kissed me again. I'd say that hour went by pretty quick to be fair. It was a very...loud...hour.

"Bye guys. Phone us when you get to London" Ramin waved as he got in the taxi. I smiled and blew them all a kiss.

"Bye Belle. Bring me back something nice. I will text you when i get my spelling test results." I smiled as a tear dropped from my eye. Cameron had grown up so much. I slid into the car beside Ramin and waved goodbye. I looked to Ramin, who grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"They will be fine beautiful. Don't worry about them."

"Its me im worrying about" i nervously giggled. "How will i survive.?"

"You will do it. You can do anything if you can put your mind to it. "

"I guess so Mr inspiration" i joked causing him to laugh.

"Look. If it puts your mind to rest. We will skype them all when we get to London."

"No. Im never going to get on with life if i keep worrying about them. We will go for a walk around." He smiled and nodded.

"Ok"

The taxi ride to the airport was quiet. Neither of us needing to say a word. It wasn't awkward though. It was relaxing. Ramins hand tightly in mine.
When we arrived at the airport, we found our plane and boreded straight away. We found our seats and soon enough we were on our way.

When we got off the plane. We were instantly bombarded by fans asking for autographs and photos. As much as i wanted to get out of there i also wanted to take photos. I know how it felt been a fan, waiting for ages for just a glance. I pulled Ramins hand,making him look at me wierd.

"Lets take some photos" He smiled and we both walked towards the crowd. After about thirty photos and twelve autographs we were done and the fans were happy. Thats all that mattered to me and Ramin