Meet the parents.

The flight to Toronto was the smoothest flight i had experianced in my life. No turbelence problems or anything. Ramin slept all the way through the plane ride but i was too cautious of Ramins parents. What if they didn't like me? Would Ramin go against his parents wishes and marry me still? Would he just make the commitment for our child?

"Flight 317 now landing. Please prepare to leave the plane shortly. Thank you." I shook Ramin who eventually woke up and we got our things ready. We got off the plane and i heard Hadley and Jaiden scream my name as they ran towards me and Ramin.

"You're still here. You and Daddy havnt broken up?" Hadley shouted. I looked to Ramin confused.

"I wanted them to be suprised. Come meet my parents." I took a deep breath and walked over to Ramins two smiley parents. His mum came and hugged me and then his dad kissed my hand.
(Ok so i have searched everywhere for Ramins parents names and i cant find them so im making them up)

"Hello Mr and Mrs Karimloo. Its a pleasure to finally meet you" Ramins dad took me into a hug.

"Please its Graham and Margaret".

"Mama,Bubba can we go back to the house please?" Ramin asked his parents who agreed. We got in the car and headed out towards their house. Roads stretched for miles and theview was amazing. I felt Ramins eyes on me as i explored his home with my eyes. We pulled up to a small house and Jaiden and Hadley ran ahead of us all.

"Hadley,Jaiden. Please come and help carry some stuff" i shouted to them. They both stopped and then ran back and picked a bag each up.

"Oh sorrryy"

"Its nice to see them listening to someone other than their father. They're both as stubborn as Ramin was" Margaret laughed as we headed into the house.

"Boys take the bags up to your fathers room please"

"So come on then. Whats the news?" Maragret asked as we all sat down on their couch.

"Well. Mum. Dad. Me and Belle are getting Married. We dont have a date planned out yet but it will happen eventually. And also....you guys...are going to be Grandparents." They both looked at one another.

"You mean. You didnt wait till after marriage to...start a family. What if you break up again and poor Belle here has to take care of the child on her own."

"Mum calm down. We both wanted this and im never going to let her go again. Believe me. I know what i did when i did it and im not willing to let go of what i have" I smiled and took Ramins hand.

"Ita a good job i can tell you love her Son...otherwise that arument could of gone another way". Ramins dad called out.

"I do love her dad" He said looking at me.

"Ok so who wants to go to the theme park?" Margaret asked as she placed a coat on. I smiled and jumped up before Ramin pulled me back down.

"No way. You're not going on those rides. You could hurt the baby". I laughed at how Ramin was in protective dad mode.

"Hunny. I have already looked it up. I can go on the rides. Just not ones that go too bumpy or that have no pregnant women signs on. I will be fine"

"Fine but if i feel a ride is too dangerous you arnt going on it. Deal?"

"Do i really have a choice in the matter?" Ramin thought about it for a second and shook his head no.

"Not really"

"Well then i guess i will have to say Deal...Now lets go!"