Opening night.

Opening night came around quickly and before i knew it, i was backstage waiting to go on.

"Women in this country need to learn that they are not in control. Men are and forever will be the leaders..." i listened to the man on stage known as nicholas. The man who i was to marry. I stormed on stage.

"Enough" i shout. The audience gasped and so did everyone on stage. "Women are free to be who they want to be and they are free to do with their life what they want."

"Grace. Shut your mouth. You're the reason that women feel they have a right to speak out."

"And i will continue to be that reason for the rest of my Painful exsistence. You want to marry me! Then this is what you're going to have to put up with."

The show continued and eventually ended. I took my bow and the crowd errupted into cheers. I ran back to my dressing room and walked in to see a familiar face.

"Cameron" I ran and hugged him.

"You were amazing... i enjoyed Graces character. She was sassy like you." I giggled and sat on the sofa with him. He hugged close to me.

"Belle. Why did you leave Ramin?"

"We just werent right for one another"

"I think you were. And no Ramin isnt making me say this before you say anything. I can tell you're not happy without him. You argue so what...big deal. Arguments happen. You're telling me the arguments arnt worth the relationship. Everyone loved you guys together." I took in what Cameron was saying.

"I guess you're right...oh god what have i done?"

"Stay here" Cameron ran off and i took this time to quickly get changed. I took my makeup off and as soon as i sat down Cameron came bursting through the door with Ramin clinging onto his hand.

"Cameron why are yo-...Belle...i didn't ask him to bring me here...i didn-" i ran into his arms and kissed him with as much passion as i could. Cameron took that as his que to leave and shut the door behind him. Ramin broke the kiss and looked at me, tears in his eyes.

"Belle, i thought you wanted to end this" i laughed and hugged him.

"I was stupid and i wasnt thinking. So what we have arguments. Who doesnt? I love you Ramin and im not letting you go" He smiled and pulled me into another kiss. He led me to the sofa in my room and laid me down. Climbing on top of me.

"Ramin wait. I need to tell you something first..." he kissed down my kneck as he mumbled a what.

"Im pregnant" Ramin stopped and looked up at me as if he didnt believe what i said.

"What?" I smiled and nodded

"We're going to have a baby" He smiled and kissed me again.

"A little one of our own. Thats amazing. Wait...we wont hirt the baby doing...this will we?"  I shook my head no and kissed him again and thats the only information you're getting from us. See you in the next chapter. Me and Ramin are busy...