Stepping out on stage

Weeks had passed and i had found a new job...of course it was thanks to our saviour Ramin Karimloo. I was working back stage for Ramin. He had told me how he worked on the West end and Broadway. I didn't know it but he had the voice of an angel.

"Good afternoon, my shimmering best friend" Sierra called from behind me.

"Good morning i think you mean" I laughed and she laid on the floor.

"Oh god...is it only morning?"

"Sierra what are you doing?" Ramin asked entering her dressing room.

"I think im dying. I feel so so sick" She really didn't look well.

"Sierra, you can go on stage tonight right?"

"I don't know Ramin i really don't know...hey maybe Amy could go on"

"Oh first of all, i forgot to tell you, my name isn't Amy its Issabelle. Amy was my fake name. Second of all ARE YOU SERIOUS, I CAN'T TAKE OVER HER"

"Issabelle you can do this. I have heard you sing in the side lines...you can play my part. We would have to cancel otherwise."

"If and ONLY if she can't perform for any reason i will go on. Otherwise im not going to go on. You need to really be dying for me to do this" sierra nodded and clutched her tummy.

"Ok so Issabelle. Come on...lets leave the poorly girl to her nap"
Ramin put his arm around my shoulder and lead me out.

"Bye Sierra" we both shouted at the same time.

"Ok so we have three hours till we need to be here. I say we go for lunch."

"Sounds good Mr Karimloo." He smiled and we headed out after grabbing our stuff. We got to a little fish and chip shop about twenty minutes away from the theatre and sat down.

"Hey, today its been five month since we first met...how time flies" i smiled, remembering the day.

"It certaily does fly. My life has changed so much since you've been in it." I smiled and grabbed his hand across the table. "Thank you Ramin"

"Im glad i could help." He squeezed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"Issabelle, i know we havn't known each other very long but...would you..be my girlfriend?" I was spechless. I just shook my head yes. He smiled and leaned across the table, his soft lips pressing against mine. It was so sweet.

We both broke away and started smiling like idiots.

2 hours later:

"Issabelle. Please you have to do this. Think of the fans. You know the words, you know the songs and you know the stage directions." Our manager begged me.

"I can't, im not a strong enough singer"

"Yes you are" Ramin stood at the door smiling, leaning on the frame.

"Urghh fine. But if people want refunds don't blame me"

"Great. Lets get you changed."

Say you'll share with me one love one lifetime

You alone can make my song take flight...ITS OVER NOW, THE MUSIC OF THE NIGHT

We had done it, we had done the show. My bow came and the crowd errupted into applause. Then Ramin came on after. Winking at me and smiling, he then took his bow and we all did one together.

"You were amazing, im so proud of you" Ramin kissed me quickly amd spun me round. We had made our way home and i was now waiting to say goodbye at the train bridge.

"Thank you for today Ramin"

"Thank you also Issabelle"

"Call me Belle. Issabelles abit of a mouthfull" he smiled and kissed me once more. This time more passionate.

"Goodnight Belle"

"Goodnight Ramin"

I walked under the bridge and moaned as the cold air hit my cheeks. Today was amazing...tonight. not so good. I heard Ramin walk up behind me.

"Look, i can't take you all but you and your brother can come stay with me for the night. I can't go knowing you're out here freezing." I sighed and looked at everyone shivering.

"Ramin i can't leave the-" i was cut off by Frank.

"Go Belle, we will survive without you. Get Cameron out of this horrible weather." I nodded and walked over to Troy and Cameron.

"Hey, me and Cameron are going away for the night. We will be back tomorow. I have been offered a place to stay and its best for Cameron so he wont get il-"

"It's fine. I understand. Go on. Get him out of here" Cameron stood up and ran to me. Shivering like mad. Ramin came and put his coat over Camerons shoulder, making Cameron smile and hug up to Ramin.

I grabbed our quilts and handed them out to Frank and Claire, Troy and Tyler. Our newest addition to the family. I also gave Claire twenty pound to get them all food for the morning.

We walked towards the hotel and finally warm air welcomed us. We walked through the lobby, Cameron infront and me and Ramin behind holding each other close. My old manger saw us and welcomed us.

"Amy, is lovely to see you. Did you manage to find a new job?"

"Yes i did, thank you. I work back stage and now on stage at the brooks theatre" her eyes widened as i told her the news.

"Wow...Amy thats amazing."

"Oh by the way. My names Belle. Not Amy. I errrr changed it. Amy didn't suit me." She nodded and then walked off.

"Come in lets get to bed." We walked to Ramins room which for some reason was a triple room. Me and Ramin were in the double and Cameron in the single bed.

"Ramin, why do you have a triple"

"Well, this is embarrasing, i came back to the hotel. Hoping to see you again, i went for the only room that was available." He blushed and smiled.

"Thats really sweet. Until you found out i lost my job haha"

"Well yes. But now i have you as my girlfriend so it still worked out."

"I guess it did" We both smiled and i laid my head on his chest. Slowly drifiting off to sleep.

"Goodnight my Beautiful" finally i was in dream land.