Suprise part one

We headed back to the car and Ramin handed me a blindfold. I looked at him confused and then took it off him.

"You're not trying to kidnapp me are you?" He laughed

"It's so you don't see where we are going dummy. " i put the blindfold on and closed my eyes. Might as well do something when i can't see. Sleep time.

"Belle. Dont make me blast my horn again. Wake up" i woke up and turned to Ramin.

"Can i take this thing off now?"

"Yes. We are here"

I took off the blindfold and looked around me. Oh...my...god.

"Ramin...oh my god. You remembered. This...i...i can't even...OH MY GOD"

In front of me stood the Statue of Liberty in all her glory. Ramin looked at me smiling.

"I wanted to make our last few weeks together special. I remember you telling me this is what you wanted to do.

I nodded and jumped out the car. Ramin quickly chased after me laughing.

"Belle slow down"

"But Ramin...the statue is there. RIGHT THERE" he laughed and took a few pictures of me stoof by it. We then took one together with the statue behing us. I looked at Ramin smiling up at the statue. He was so handsome. He turned to me and leaned in and kissed me. We took a picture and then he grabbed my hand again. We then took a bus into central park and took pictures there. It was the perfect day.

I laid my head on the pillow in the hotel room as Ramin crawled on top of me.

"You are beautiful" he smiled as he kissed me. I leaned up and kissed him back. My phone started ringing and i looked to see Andrew ringing me. Ramin climbed off of me. Letting me go to the balcont for better reception.

"Hi, so good news. We have authorisastion to work at the Royal albert hall in London. So we will be living in England for a few months. Is this ok?" I stopped and paused.

"Andrew, can i ring you back please?"

"Of course." I hung up and looked at Ramin. He looked back at me worried.

"Is everything ok?"

"I can come to London with you and be with you but it means leaving my family."

"Im confused?" I sat down and Ramin sat next to me.

"Andrew just rang me and said we have the deeds to the Royal albert hall. I have always wanted to sing on that stage and i could do it. I agreed to do this part beacause they said it would be done ten minutes from where i lived. Not half way across the country.  I can't take Cameron with me because he has just started school and im not taking him out. I don't know what to do"

I broke down and got my phone out to see what Claire would say.

"Hello. Claire here. How may i help you miss famous." She laughed.

"Claire. I need to talk to you...it's quite serious"

"If this is about what Andrew has offered you take it."

"I know but what abou...hang on. How do you even know about it?"

"Andrew came to the house looking for you and i asked him what was wrong. He told me and i told Frank."

"But what about Cameron. I've just started him at a new school. I don't want to take him out?"

"Sweetie. Since i first met you two i have thought of you as family. You are the children i never got to have with the man i love"

"You mean me right?" Frank joked

"No i meant the other love of my life" She sarcastically replied. "Belle. You have such a life ahead of you and we want to help. There for me and Frank will look after Cameron. He knows us and calls us mum and dad anyway. You need to do something for you for a change. You can always come back and see us. Go for it girl...or regret it for the rest of your life. That life that you only have one of." I laughed as a tear fell down my face.

"I will see you when i get home"

"Belle. You are going to do this right...?" She asked before i hung up.

"Yes...yes i am" i hung up and looked at Ramin who was looking at me confused.

"Well?"

"Im coming to London" i smiled, Excited that i wouldn't be away from Ramin now. Plus knowing that Cameron wouldnt have to drop out of school made it even better. Life was good again.

"Ok so i have planned for us to go watch a musical. I know you wanted to watch one in London but this is the best i could do."

"Baby its fine. Any musical anywhere is perfect."

"Well we are going to watch Hamilton at 12 and then sound of music at 4. Sound good?"

"That sounds amazing...im so excited"

After Hamilton had finished...which was awesome by the way...we headed over to a resturant by a beautiful fountain. The sites here were so pretty.

"Hey we have been together a whole eight months. I can't believe we havn't killed one another yet" Ramin joked making me laugh.

"I have been planning to you know..."

"I knew it" i laughed and my phone bleeped telling me i had a few messages

Haha. You suck. Ramin doesn't actually love you he just feels sorry for you.

You suck

You're a terrible actress

You ruined Phantom for me...idiot.

Well done. Another crappy person got noticed. How many more musicals are you going to ruin

Im glad you're leaving my venue. Get to london so i don't have to hear your voice anymore.

You don't deserve Ramin. He deserves someone beautiful. Not you.

"Ramin, i just have to go to the bathroom" i stood up but Ramin grabbed my hand.

"Are you ok princess?"

"Yes im fine" i smiled, putting on most convincing voice.

"You sure"

"I said im fine Ramin" i snapped. I realised i had shouted at him and the whole resturant was looking at me.

Instead of going to the bathroom, i just ran out. I ran towards the park, tears streaming down my face. I tripped over my feet and nearly went head first into a pond before Ramin pulled me back and into his stomach. I cried and cried while he held me. He sat me down on a bench and knelt in front of me.

"What's going on? And don't tell me nothing because that would be a lie. Look whatever it is we will get through it."

"I keep getting these texts from this random number. I think they work at where i was supposed be doing Andrews show. They were saying im ugly, im a horrible singer and actress. Also that you don't actually like me. You are just feeling sorry for me."

"Does it come up with a number?" He asked.

"No...it says unknown"

"Look its just a hater ok. All those people at Phantom who cheered for you know you can sing and act and i know you can sing and act. You are beautiful ok...don't let anyone tell you different" i smiled and Ramin wiped my tears. "Im so proud of you and of the person you have become."

"Thank you Ramin...i love you" i covered my mouth...i realised i had never said that to him and he had never said it to me. He took my hand from my mouth and kissed me.

"I love you too" i smiled and we both headed back to the hotel. Who cared about haters...not me...not anymore.