Fiery Intro

The first morning in the haunted house was loud. Lay pressed the pillow against his ears but the noise was steady, so he got up and rushed out of the room..

"SHUT U---" Another girl probably Uee halted as soon as she saw half asleep Lay standing in front of his room, watching the two ladies quarrel, being dumbfound. "Who is he?"

"China guy." The girl from last night replied.

"REMI! YOU !!!" Uee yelled. "****tard!!! Why didnt you tell me he's here." She mumbled.

"Remi..." Lay's plump lips mumbled the name softly. "Sorry... If I disturbed you guys."

"NO!!!" Uee grabbed his shoulders. "We were the ones who disturbed you..." She blinked and touched his pink hair. "You dyed them?"

"Not really." He stepped back.

"REMI! GO bring some good breakfast for our guest." Uee ordered.

"I am not doing anything. I am already late." Remi turned around.

"Please don't mind. Its her attitude." She mumbled to Lay and turned her gaze to Remi.

"Yeah yeah.....!!!! I'll do it." Remi walked lazily towards the kitchen.

Lay was back from the washroom, with his checked shirt on, and blue jeans. Uee was in the lounge,waiting for him. Lay obediently went to the couch, opposite to her. "Hi..." He smiled.

"I am Uee."

"I am Lay."

"GET THESE THINGS TO THE TABLE! I AM NOT GONNA SERVE YOU GUYS! I AM LEAVING FOR WORK." Remi yelled before leaving the house.

"I m really sorr---"

"Please don't apologize for her behaviour." Lay bowed.

"Awww you're such a nice guy. I'll be back." Uee headed to the kitchen and took out the tray with tea and omelette and other cutlery objects. She placed the tray on the table and sat beside Lay. "So, lets have breakfast. Actually remi's a bit hot headed. She left early today."

"Wae?"

She chuckled. "Because of you."

"Me?"

"She hates almost everything, she thinks you are an intruder. She also thinks Kris wants us to be your maids."

"Oh.... I am really sorry."

"Ah! send them to hell!"

Lay was not too used to all these curse words that Uee used so he felt uncomfortable.

"Tell me something about yourself. Kris told you're a racer and came here for a contest." Uee continued.

"Yes... I'll leave within 15 days."

"Ah.... be at home... I am so glad some normal human will be living with us. So..." She inched closer. "Are you dangerous?" She whispered to his ear and thrill swept over his body.

"Eh? Uh.... no, I am not.... you guys need not to worry."

She drew herself back, with a hint of disappointment decorated over her face. "A cute boy like you should be dangerous and exciting to explore."

He gulped. "Sorry."

"You must be gay then." She bit her lower lip and shoot a sexy gaze at the innocent boy. Lay lowered his eyes to her black leather shorts and her upper revealing outfit. "Hahah.... thats my outfit for the night. I own a club." She lied.

"Ummm...." Lay gulped down the lie she told him. Kris already informed about Uee being a barattender, not a bar owner.

"You are gay?"