Heaven

Remi was standing in the garage, located at one side of their house. The Lamborghini Venono was shining with its orangish red flames even in the dark. She fixed her arms over her chest and smiled at Lay. The guy was still dumbfounded and he couldn't manipulate this awkward situation. The girl should hate him but it seemed slightly opposite.

"Open the car. I want to look inside. You know... racing cars are something that you won't see on roads." Remi commented. Lay shook his head in the discomfort zone and did as she said. Without any hint of hesitation, she sat inside and gaped at the well defined interior in awe.

"You're a lucky bastard LAY!" She almost yelled.

"Lucky?" He questioned as he sat on the driver's seat. He eyed the astonished Remi.

"Yes..." She laughed. "Aren't you?"

"No." He replied harshly. "Remi... Don't make it difficult for me. Here I am trying to avoid you... Do you really like to tease and torture me?"

She stared in space. "You've tortured me enough. And this might be my last wish before leaving this house. You know I have to move out within this week."

"Hmm... who's lucky now?"

"Drive."

"Racing cars look good in racing arena."

"Just start the car and drive."

"Remi!!!" He sucked in air. "Ok.... Where would you like to go?" He finally gave in.

Remi smiled slyly. She swiftly changed her eyes' direction to the displeased Lay. "Out of this world." She squinted her eyes. "That is, if you could."

He grinned. "I can Remi. If I crash this car into another car, that way, I can take both of us out of this world." He sneered at her.

"You know I don't care even if you do that." Her mood instantly altered and her tone changed to impolite one.

Lay huffed and started the soundless engine and Remi plunged her back into the comfortable seat and smiled excitedly which Lay missed.

Remi's experience was so thrilled and electrified that her smile never left her lips alone. Lay had taken the car out of the crowdy roads to a vacant highway. The car wasn't slowing down and instead of fearing its speed, Remi was getting more and more stirred.

"This is so cool." She squawked.

"It always is." Lay simply replied.

With the peripheral vision, his constant focus was the overly excited Remi that he won't see for the rest of his life. His heart cherished the smile that only this girl could present. A smile that depicted pain and joy and depth.

"Lay... you're not excited at all." She darted an angry look at him.

"This is not new to me, Remi."

She chuckled and he grinned in response. His ears met the noise they always craved. He just didn't want to remind himself that she was leaving within a week, instead of him. He regretted not leaving earlier, because it only caused more torment to his own soul and desire.

Lay concluded the ride at an arch bridge. The sun was setting in the water waves beneath the bridge. The orange color had filled the water.

"This is cooler." He murmured.

"May be..." She untied the seat belt and got out of the car and he followed her act. She went straight to the railing of the bridge and watched the water's massive oscillations, producing froth. "Is this your idea of out of this world?" She stared at Lay who was now standing next to her.