Daydreams and Nightmares

Lay woke up, another horrible nightmare with Remi as the clingy witch searching for him. He refreshed the dream after waking up and chuckled at the thought of it. His mind was so occupied with the girl. An urge to see her ran through his mind wildly and he knew where she could be at this hour; smoking in the kitchen, or listening to music. He got out of the bed, wearing his slippers and heading to the kitchen. And yes, he was right about her. She was in the kitchen, over the same seat but this time with her laptop.

"Do you ever sleep?" He dared to ask despite all of her warnings, standing at the kitchen door, with hands concealed within his pockets.

"You're so ....." She paused after peering at him. "I'll sleep once you get out of sight." She sneered and then placed the laptop on the kitchen table. "You know I have some work, so... Don't disturb." She smiled sarcastically and oh he liked that.

Leaning his shoulder against the door, he tried to study her curves, hidden under the loose t-shirt. He wanted so much to ask about her persistent choice in clothing, loose and comfy; why not skin tight? Her eyes were now glued to the screen not darting anywhere around.

"Why don't you study in your room? Uee isn't home to annoy you..." He said despite being shunned by her deliberately.

She shot a piercing look at him."Do you have a problem with where I study or smoke? Shouldn't it be my choice?"

"The choice is entirely yours, but still, I have the right to ask." Actually I am so into you, so tell me more.

She stood up abruptly and his heart started beating loudly, and body like on fire. He desired her to stand up and walk intentionally towards him, uncontrolled and untamed, taking off her shirt and tossing it over the floor, reaching him too close so that he could learn and memorize all the features of her, caress them under his fingers, and then she would raise her body over her bare tip toes to kiss him, so wanting and craving for pleasures. His glee was on its edge when she snapped him out of his dream.

"What right?" She stood really close to him, frowning at his harmless existence with crossed arms.

"Uee told me you two live here like family. So, I can be one too. That makes me rightful."

"We don't live like family." She whispered and oh he wanted her so bad, WHY? "But we often have arguments that turn into hair pulling fights. Wanna try that?" She asked with a raised brow.

He wanted to reply YES YES YES... but he knew his position that was weak against her. "Can I?" Lay whispered back politely with a hint of perkiness.

"Pathetic!" She turned around. "Oh..." She turned back. "Are you so bored to spy on me for Kris?"

"Why would I spy on you .... and why for Kris?"

"Because he might think of me as a dishonest person and wants you to check on me..." She inhaled sharply. "Wait, I know.... you are here because he wants you to spy on me, RIGHT? Why else would he call a friend from China." Oh yes.

That literally broke his electrified heart into pieces. She was even not aware of the reason he came here for. "I am not here to spy on you. I ...." He sighed on the lie he was going to tell. "I came here to visit Seoul."

"I don't believe you." She squinted her eyes.

"You should." Don't, its a lie.

"Take your hands out of the pockets. It irritates me." She rolled her eyes.

"Anything for you." He whispered and took out his hands but she heard. She didn't have the audacity to speak anymore, so she leisurely danced to the seat and plastered her eyes to the screen.