Potential

"Remi!" Soonmi appeared all of a sudden when Remi had attended most of the superior guests. She did a scan from head to toe and dropped jaw in awe. "Is this you, right?" Her words seemed like she really was confused.

"Who else!" Remi rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Sorry, haha... you look so... ummm.... different." Soonmi squinted her eyes.

"Oh no.... and you look the same..." Remi smiled sarcastically.

"What happened? Are you mad at someone? Or, well is it Kris?"

"Soonmi... get out of the world where only Kris exists. I haven't even met him yet."

"Then why are you looking so displeased and and annoyed?"

"Lay..." Remi unintentionally mumbled while staring in space. "Where---" She then paused and

stared at Soonmi, terrified.

"Lay?"

"Where is Kris?" Remi changed her tone to brighter hue.

"There..." Soonmi pointed. "Shall I come with you?"

"No, I am fine."

"Ok..."

Remi stepped forward carefully towards Kris. Among many gentlemen, she couldn't find hers. Did Lay leave? A simple question caused havoc to her core. She hurried to Kris.

And when Kris saw Remi coming towards him, herself, it felt delightful to him. She had a deep, V-neck, strapped, long black dress, hair folded into a messy bun with curled hair strands hanging out. Cherry colored lips, but before he could study her eyes, she stood in front of him.

"Kris..."

He then began to judge her eyes, eyes that had always mesmerized not only him, eyes that were dull with eye bags and still had full effect, were now all made up. Although a little smugdy, but it was enough to heat up his body.

"Kris?" She waved a hand but he didn't move.

His eyes were pasted to her exposed collar bones and faintly exposed cleavage.

"I am leaving." But how could she, when she had him aroused.

"Yes... I am listening." Kris uttered before losing her again, and was eager to know the reason she came first to see him.

However, she had previously turned around and didn't turn back to look at Kris. "Congratz." She mumbled in an inaudible vocal.

"Th---"

"Have you seen Lay?"

Have you seen Lay?

Lay?

Him?

"Remi...." That was completely confusing for him because what he wasn't able to do for almost 7 years... Lay did it within few weeks. He chuckled.

"I'll find him myself!" She spit out words.

If it was not for the party and the people within it, not for his father and himself, and not for Remi's reputation, he would have grabbed her arm, made her turn around to face him and asked her if this was illusion?

He did nothing and Remi left even without uttering a word, or letting him have her view for a little longer.

Lay had tamed her, somehow. And that 'somehow', meant a lot to Kris.

Lay stood in front of the closed door, knocked at it weakly and helplessly, "Remi..." He whispered. "Remi..." Again and then again but the door remained locked. "You... are so introvert and mean!"