Gamer Boy

"Finally, the day I have been waiting for." He muttered as he admired himself in the mirror. He was really grateful to Kris for this white racing costume he paid a designer to stitch. The reason he came to Seoul was this tournament's last race. He had full hopes of winning it, and if he could win this race, he could definitely win Remi.

Tame me.

Oh God, she still didn't leave his mind which begged for loneliness today. He ran his fingers through his damp hair and closed his eyes. For this moment, he craved for darkness to prevail instead of Remi.

Remi woke up at the irritating horn of a car outside the house. She roughly rubbed her swelled eyes as she just hardly slept for 2 hours. She removed the sheet over her and stood up.

"Remi, hurry up." Uee slid her face through the door and then shut it.

Remi left the room in her pajamas to come out. She yawned and dragged her feet.

"Hurry... come outside." Uee waved.

"What the hell! unnie..." She tred outside and as she saw a racing car outside in the yard, her jaw dropped. She was so shocked at the car that she didn't notice Lay and Kris standing right next to it.

"He just wanted you guys to see his car." Kris rolled his eyes. "Its venono that I selected." Bragging? He couldn't resist.

The car was a white Lamborghini Venono and the patterns were drawn in orangish red flames.

"Who?" Remi bewildered asked and then her eyes darted to the guy in the matching racing costume. She hid her mouth in embarrassment. "You...????"

"Yes, its mine." Lay moved towards the two girls and skipped up a step on the porch. "Wish me good luck." Lay muttered and gave quick peck to Uee on her lips. Remi raised a brow, thinking they were in a relationship.

"Wish me luck, Remi." He lowered his head, placing his gloved hand over the back of her head and pulled her closer for a similar peck. He kissed her lips not in a haste but a bit slower. He drew back his lips.

Remi was too off guard to give a reaction.

"You guys switch on the T.V. And cheer for me. Fighting." Lay smiled with his dimple on display.

"A**hole." Remi muttered as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Kris smirked in shock too.

Was it a negative response? Did she not like it? But it wasn't the time to think about such things. He had to concentrate on his dream, not his stupid lust.

Remi and Uee closed the door and went inside the room, as both Kris and Lay left for the race in the nearby arena.

"You guys are such liars. Nobody told me the purpose of him coming to Seoul." Remi complained while clenching her fists.

"You never asked. You weren't interested." Uee replied indifferently.

"Yeah yeah... and why did he kiss both of us?"

"That shocked me too."

"At first I thought you two were together last evening. But then he kissed me too."

"You thought so?"

"Wharever..."

"Do you want him ....... to win?"

"I just want his car crashes halfway and the korean contestant wins."

"Cold bitch."

"Whatever." Remi opened the door to her room and harshly closed it while Uee settled herself in the lounge.