Screams

They reached the house safely. He gently escorted her to his room. He made her sit over the same chair he used to imagine her naked, seducing him. He bent down on his knees.

"Remi... are you alright?" He inquired in a worried and embarrassed tone.

The tears she had been holding for long, dripped down rapidly, her tears had no voice with them. "Can you call unnie?" She demanded with shaky voice.

"Right away." He took out his cell phone and dialed Uee's contact number.

She picked up half a minute later. "Oh... so did you reconsider my offer?" Uee blurted out without a second thought.

Lay started. "Remi is mad because I didn't let her---"

Remi snatched the cellphone. "U-nnie..." She sniffed and gulped down her shaky voice, replacing it with a normal one but failed miserably. "Can you come back?"

"OH NO! Did Lay... oh no! He made use of you? Remi... dear I won't be able to come tonight but I'll make that guy pay for it. Give the cellphone back to him. I thought he said all that out of frustration. I didn't know he actually meant all that."

With tear filled eyes, Remi glared at Lay and gave cell back to him. Lay cleared the misunderstanding and gave Uee the important knowledge she needed to know. The call ended with an exchange of apologies.

"Remi..." He turned back to his heartbeat. "Whats wrong? Please share it with me."

She rubbed her eyes while managing to leave the chair.

"No escape until I fix what's bothering you." He bowed and took hold of the arm rests of the chair.

She smirked but slowly couldn't stop the overflow of sorrow. "Just leave me alone."

"Remi, I'll call him and will tell him the truth." Lay presented a scheme to save her newly formed relationship.

"Dont!" She shouted with anger.

"You won't forgive me?" He again bent on his knees. He knew she was heads over heels in love with tthe guy and he had ruined everything.

"You did a great job. I appreciate it, really." Still teary eyes, which were swollen now.

"You are still mad at me, right?" He couldn't engulf the words of appreciation.

"Its up to you." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "But that kiss was demand of the situation. I couldn't gather courage to reject his proposal even when I wanted to."

Ok, so why would she do that? She liked him and all that?

He caressed her cheek and wiped away her tears. "But you dressed up for him?" He asked looking at her navy blue skirt and white top. Even her hair were braided back, making her look like an innocent angel.

"I changed my mind Lay." She rubbed her eyes.

"Come here and give me a 'i hate you' hug." He stood up and opened his arms wide.

That couldn't bring smile to her face. But she stood up and hugged him, tightly, almost clinging to him. She shut closed her eyes.

Shocked, Lay couldn't speak but welcomed her shaking body into his embrace.

"Lay, he said he wanted me to want him." Mumbling out this single sentence, she started crying out.

Lay knew he would only add more pain to her so he remained silent, analyzing what that meant. "Remi... is that the reason? He wanted you. So, what's wrong with that?"