Bogus

What news?" Remi asked Soomin uninterested. That moment, the only thing important to her was breaking Soomin and Kris apart.

"Kris is going to be appointed as the CEO. And his father personally asked me to become his secretary." Soomin's excitement was dripping down from her eyes.

Lay knitted his brows together. CEO? Kris? He couldn't engulf.

"Ok now prove it to me." Soomin further said.

Soomin asked for a proof but Remi remained silent. "Don't lie." Remi giggled as her intestines curled. It was hard for Remi to believe her practically impossible statement.

"No, I am telling you the truth." She thumped Remi's back with her hand, wrist decorated with variety of bracelets.

Remi dumbfounded remained quiet, as if this was too much for her. She smiled sarcastically. "But---"

"Who is he?" Soomin knitted her brow at Lay.

Lay simply greeted with a smile while nodding that she finally diverted her attention to his nonexistant existance.

"Your cousin Hanbyul?" She asked further to confirm.

"Wait... Hanbyul is your cousin? That charity guy?" Lay squinted his eyes at the sudden dose of information.

"He's a boarder for a month or so..." Remi murmured to Soomin, as she rolled her eyes."I still can't believe what you said about Kris."

"Is he a close friend? Otherwise he won't be sitting here. And I just can't imagine him to be your boyfriend." Soomin whispered to Remi while holding Remi's hand tightly.

"Calm down Soomin. He's just continuously hitting on me." Remi muttered unaffected. "That's why he's here. Persistent bastard." She murmured.

Lay bewildered tried to do a better introduction. "Hello, I came to Korea for a tournament."

"Isn't the tournament over?" Soomin asked. "A chinese racer won, damn. Where are you from? Taiwan?"

"Yes!" Remi answered on his behalf. "Yes... he is Taiwanese."

"Ah---" Lay made a failed attempt.

Remi came straight to the point. "I wanted you to know that Kris is cheating on you, and since his father reconciled with him, he won't need to live with you." Remi nodded in approval to her statement.

Soomin didn't reply to Remi even when she peeked at the displeasing couple. She looked up at Remi with tired eyes.

"Ah Lay .... please would you wait outside for me? I'll be there in 15 minutes." Remi gestured him to leave as she knew Soomin wouldn't speak up due to uncomfortable environment caused by Lay's presence.

"Ok but dont you dare break your promise." Lay pointed his finger to her.

"You jerk!" She whispered while narrowing her eyes. "Fine!"

"Have a nice day, Soomin." Lay stood up and bowed before leaving.

"Ok he's gone." Remi diverted her attention to Soomin.

"Remi..." She held Remi's hands even more rigidly. "I love him."

"Now don't tell me it doesn't matter to you if he's sleeping with other girls ! Don't go for his face. There are so many beautiful people out there if that's what you like."

"Remi... don't be so unsentimental." She paused. "You have fallen in love too." She gulped.

"Love is always complicated than just face. Its love and I can't fall out of it."