Not over you

If Remi hated all handsome men, it must have included Lay too.

Remi, looking at her reflection in the mirror, she fixed her makeup first and then secured the straps over her shoulder. Her eyes stopped at the bite mark. Wow, and how was she supposed to hide that? Instead of hating him more, she had to gulp down her will to loose herself to him. She untied her bun and let her wavy hair open, caressing half of the hair over the marked shoulder. "Lay..." She unexpectedly uttered his name and then sighed while closing her eyes and raising her head. "Just hate me, please. Or let me hate you." She lowered her head and watched her eyes opening in the mirror of the rest room. "Pabo..." She bit her lower lip.

She wasn't Ok, totally. Being constantly under his watch, she wasn't sure if she would be able to act like she loathed him. Each day, it was becoming more and more tough to avoid his lusty existence. He won't drive her crazy. She chuckled. She was so stupid if she really said that to Uee. Whatever the circumstances were and if all the odds posed to be against her, she wasn't going to loose to her craving. Just because a guy is dying to have her for a night or so, she was absolutely not going to give up. "He thinks he's clever." She huffed and smirked. When she made a decision, she never went back on her words. A no would always mean no in her case. NO. she nodded but then ... but then she never wanted a no too. She wanted Lay. She pouted. How could be this, her condition? Instead of going out, she wanted to stay there. But again, the announcement...

Kris and Lay were sitting on the same table.

"She must be thinking about you, right now." A girl's voice hit Lay's ears.

"Soomin?" Kris glared.

"She was asking about you... I guess I should give her a call and that you are here, Lay, right?" Soomin said.

"Ye..." Lay nodded and smiled to himself. She did think about him too, even if a little.

"No need to call her. She's just coming." Kris rolled his eyes.

Lay watched his friend's arrogant behavior. Soomin seemed a nice girl and she loved Kris. But Kris was never serious when it came to girls. And if Remi wanted to save Soomin from this unsentimental guy, she was right. Since Remi was wise. Sexy....

"She's here." Kris stood up and Lay saw Kris's face lighting up. Remi stood just behind Lay.

"Hi..." Her tired voice greeted Kris.

"Hi... again." Kris grinned, eyeing the object that belonged to Lay, only.

"Soomin, lets sit over there." Remi suggested.

"No..." Kris stood up. "You girls sit here." He forced both of them to sit at the same table and that was the moment, Remi's gorgeous locks got Lay's full focus and again, he didn't need any other thing to be amused by.

"Remi, you were worried, but he's here all this time." Soomin told Remi.

"Yeah~ besides, he's not kid." Remi shrugged her shoulders.

"He is." Kris chuckled.

"Its ok with me." Lay smirked. Nothing else really mattered. Remi was worried, she came to the corridors just to look for him. What else he could want? Sex.

"If you're a kid, I must really be worried about you." Remi elevated her brows.

"As you please." Lay replied.

All of a sudden, Kris's father became the centre of attention. First, he called out Kris to be with him. As Kris left his position to reach his father, he made the announcement. Kris being the CEO, officially was something Remi could only laugh at. A slacker and a womanizer being ranked so high, was all so ridiculous. Kris's father was a wise man and she doubted how could he be this foolish, giving up all his struggles to be controlled by a mindless freak. She huffed again.