Hey!

NEXT MORNING

"Unnie!"

Uee heard Remi calling her out, more like shouting at her, ruthlessly. She rubbed her eyes and yawned while getting up, then again diving back into the bed.

"Your boss..." Remi just said lazily but that got Uee's blood boiling and she got up, grabbed the cell phone from Remi's hand and started apologizing to him. Remi left the room back to the kitchen making breakfast.

"Its all because of you!" Uee followed her and entered after she did.

"Come sit. Breakfast's ready." Remi smiled.

"Yeah yeah...." Uee took her seat and started munching.

"Why was he so angry? Don't tell me you are dating him." Remi shooted a brow.

Uee choked. "REMI!!! Your mind is all dirty." She grasped the water glass and drank it.

"Was just asking..." She rolled her eyes.

"You know.... the pub's always so crowded..."

"Ok...." Remi took a bite. "Unnie... did he call?"

"He?" Uee smirked.

"Ummm.... Lay." The moment she uttered the word, a stingy pain knocked at her heart. "Ok,

may be he didn't."

"I think you've lost your senses. I was sleeping like a drunk all the night. But I'll tell if he calls." She winked at Remi.

"Don't." She stood up. "I am getting late."

"Remi..." Uee called.

"Tell me?"

"He is more resolute than you think. Lay, I mean."

"Huh?"

"Weren't you getting late?"

"Han.... oh yes. Ok bye." She waved and then left.

The door bell rang and Uee ran towards the door. "Lay." She exclaimed and gave him a squeezy hug. "I am glad you are here."

"Yeah..." He faked a smile.

Uee couldn't read his dull expression. "Come here." Uee pulled him towards the sofa and made him sit.

"Don't act like I am visiting after a long time. You know I wasn't gone forever. So..."

"So?" Uee's eyes sparkled.

"What did she say?" He lifted a brow, whole body out of the comfort zone. He was expecting the unexpected when he shouldn't.

"She asked whether you called or not?" Uee shrugged her shoulders and pouted.

"Should I get my hopes high?" His facial muscles tensed up.

"Yes." Uee nodded and smirked. "But... I think you should get to know her better."

"I am ready. I've decided to meet that guy she likes."

"She used to.... and love. Remi is really emotional kind of girl. You know that, right?"

"Hm."

"I once asked her about what views she had about... sex."

"She must have said something unacceptable." He sighed.

"Lay... you know she can't think normal about it. She has been ra-"

"Just tell me what she said." He didn't want to even hear it again, about why Remi hates almost everything. He was afraid, really afraid to even hear out her whole background.