Mess

"Morninggggg....." Uee yawned as she entered the kitchen. Remi settled the utensils over the table and added edibles to them. Uee stared into her eyes for a second and then slumped to the seat.

"Would you call Lay?" Remi asked for a favor.

"No...." She simply replied to Remi.

"Fine!" Remi grunted and left the kitchen. Uee felt like Remi's eyes were even more tirey than usual.

Remi hurried to his room but as soon as she reached the door, she became more careful about her next step. She feebly opened the door and then shut closed it. The lights were off and the curtains prevented any sunrays to prevail inside the room. He was in his bed sleeping while his bruised hand was peeking out. She hurried to him and examined his hand which had thickened blood, clotted over his skin. She ran towards the wardrobe and took out some cotton and ethanol. She then went back to him and knelt down while holding his hand and cleaning off the blood stains from his hand.

She looked up at him and to her surprise he was already staring at her. She abruptly let go off his hand. "I...... I didn't mean---"

"Shut up." He weakly groaned.

"You... didn't sleep??" She asked.

"What do you think?" His expressions were mean.

She lowered her eye lids and her lashes were the thing his eyes noticed and his heart skipped a loud beat. She again held his hand and bandaged it.

"You're family must be missing you. Its good you're leaving." She smiled.... smiled with geniune satisfaction.

How could she!!! How could she be this selfish? "Don't be so happy..."

"Why shouldn't I?? You'll leave and I'll get everything back. Like my room..." She smirked only to meet his death stare to cause her hands to shiver. She gulped. "Loser!" She murmured.

He smirked more devilishly. "I am always so determined about my target."

"Whatever it is.... I don't care." She stood up, placing the things back to their respective drawers.

"And what if its you?"

She halted for a second and turned back to look at him with a real horrified look.

No... she wasn't horrified of him.... but of her. The walls she built up to protect her heart were corroding mere by his smexy words.

"Breakfast's ready..." She murmured.

"Are you leaving for work?"

"Don't worry.... I'll be back before your interview is aired." She smiled and left the room.

"Seriously.... I mean..... seriously.... You extended your stay for 1 month and a half!!!????" Kris asked to his friend who was driving his car.

"I got a 3 months visa..."

"Still why? Don't tell me its Remi?"

"She needs to learn one thing.... and before that I am not leaving. By the way where are we going?" Lay clenched his teeth and blinked.

"Some of my friends wanted to meet this celebrity like racer." Kris smirked.

"What the hell, Kris!"

"It's ok .... they are just girls..."

"That's the problem."

"I think you liked girls."

"No... I don't like girls!"

"No... so you then what? If a guy says he doesn't like girls? Don't tell me you like cars! You are not leaving just because of a girl you couldn't allure."