Sleep With Me

"Come on ##### it's time to go to bed." Tomoe walks in your room.

"Where's Mizuki and the shrine spirits?" You look up at him.

"They went to a party. It's just you and me." He sighs.

You think to yourself 'I'm alone with Tomoe? Oh gosh!'

"Oh alright." You blush at your own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about? Your face is all red." He looks at you confused.

"N-nothing!" You blush loudly.

He walks over closer to you and sits down next to you on your bed. He reaches a hand out and grabs yours.

"What a naughty girl." He smirks.

"H-huh?!" You look at him.

"If you wanted me to stay you should've just said so." He leans in and licks your neck.

"T-Tomoe..." You moan put lightly.

"I'll be gentle don't worry." He kisses you passionately on the lips.

You kiss him back. He forces his tongue into your mouth and you both start French kissing. While you both do that he slowly takes your school coat off and unbuttons your shirt.

"U-undress me..." You moan in between kisses.

And with that he pins you down on the bed and pulls away from the kiss. He moves down a little, bites the tips of your socks, and removes them with a smirk on his face.

"Are you sure you want to take this further #####? Because I won't stop. Consider this as your birthday present." He kisses my cheek.

"Then I'll take the present." I smile.

He takes your shirt off and fondles with your boobs over your bra. He then places his right leg in between yours and his tail wraps around your right leg.

You tuck at his kimono until it's off his whole upper body. He unclips your bra and starts licking around your boobs. He gives your boobs a rough squeeze.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he starts sucking on your nibbles left and right.

He pulls away and removes your underwear. He starts to finger you with his pinky softly and he kisses your neck. He licks you once more then kisses you on the lips.

"Stop teasing me... Just fuck me already!" You moan out in pleasure.

"Whatever you say #####."He takes his kimono off.

You take his underwear off for him and look at his huge erected dick. (Imagine Tomoe with an 10 inch dick)

"Pleasure me a little before." He smiles.

You place your right hand on his cock and start rubbing in roughly. He groans out and you smirk. You continue to pleasure him a little then he puts his huge dick into your pussy.

You gasp out in pain and wrap your arms around his neck. He spreads your legs out and moves in you back and worth. He wraps his arms around your waist.

You moan and gasp at his actions as he starts doing it faster and faster. You starts to feel your sex juices come out of you and fall onto the bed covers.

He pulls out of you and you both pant. You wipe your sweat away and push him down on the bed. You start to make out again and you rest your hands on his chest.

"Now I'm going to make you cum..." You pull away from the kiss panting.

"Let's see you try #####." He tease you.

You insert his dick into your cunt and start bouncing up and down in his lap. He groans out in pleasure and puts his hands on your waist. He helps you bounce on his dick faster and faster.

You bend over as you bounce, causing your boobs to bounce against his face. He licks and sucks on them roughly. You slide his dick from your cunt to your pussy. After a while he finally cums into you, so much that some escapes and sticks on your thighs and on his dick.

You pull away from him and start licking the cum from his dick. You suck on it and even more of his load comes out. He groans as it does so.

"I love you." You stop and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you too." He kisses you back.