Spending The New Year In Bed

~~You and Tomoe are dating in this story~~

One hour until the new year. Everyone in the shrine, including you and Tomoe go out and into town to visit a casino. But as the crowd continues to grow and grow you and Tomoe get separated from Mizuki and Kurama.

"Looks like we lost them." You nervously laugh.

"I couldn't care less about that tengu and snake. I'm just glad we finally have some alone time." Tomoe grabs your hand and intertwines it with his.

"Tomoe..." you blush "we could always have alone time later you know..."

He leans over and sucks on your ear lobe lightly "You always act like that but your such a freak in the sheets."He kisses down the side of your neck.

"So are you." You huff.

"But that's not a bad thing. I like it when you get a little sexy." He stands behind you and whispers into your ear.

The crowd surrounds you two, getting all packed together to see the upcoming fireworks out side and play some games. Tomoe standing behind you, slightly grinding his manhood against your ass, his hands at your hips and whispering naughty things into your ear.

"Oh T-tomoe..." You whisper quietly and move back a little to feel him more.

Twenty minutes before the new year. Tomoe stands grinding on you harder and gropes one of your boobs.

"N-not in public..!" You moan out lightly.

"You think I wouldn't do anything with that sexy outfit you have on now." He chuckles.

You look down to remember your wearing a skin tight, really short red dress with some on your shoulders and back showing.

"Shut up! I wore this for you..." you frown.

"I didn't say I didn't like it. And anyways don't worry. There are way too many people plus we are in a casino. There are love hotels in and around this place." He rubs in between your legs "Unless you want to take this in a love hotel." He whispers seductively.

You feel him erecting against you and you start getting wet. You nod slightly, blushing like mad. He picks you up and carries you bridal style. He takes you into the love hotel the casino is connected to and gets a room. He makes his way to the top top floor and opens the door to a large penthouse looking room. (Filled with play things and junk of course)

He closes the door behind him and slams you against it. Wrapping your legs around his waist, he grips onto your ass to support you. You wrap your arms around his neck and you both start to hotly make out.

"Hmm... #####" he groans out your name in between kisses "Your more sexual than usual."

"Well it is a new year." You moan out and grasp onto his shirt wanting more.

He rubs your clit over your wet panties to tease you "Your wearing my favorite thong." He smirks.

"I-its your favorite lingerie set..!" You gasp out as he grinds himself on you roughly.

He throws you onto the huge king sized bed and pulls your dress off. Revealing yourself in a black tight see through thong and bra. He smirks and gets on top of you.

"You look so nice." He starts kissing down your neck and to your chest.

As you two continue your make out you pull off his shirt and feel his chest. He sticks his tongue into your mouth and plays with yours. You kiss back as roughly as him.

He spreads your legs and throws them over his shoulders. He pulls away from the kiss, saliva trailing, and pulls off your thong. He lowers his head and licks your pussy slowly. The feeling of his wet tongue slide around the top of your womenhood then going in and out.

"Hm.. a-ah..!" You moan out as he starts eating you out.

You cum out and he pulls away. You pant, looking at him desperately for more. He smirks and starts to unzip his pants.

"Dont worry I'll put it in you." he pulls out his huge erected cock.

Just at the same time everyone outside start shouting happy new year and fireworks go off,
He shoves it into you and you moan out in pain. He waits for a moment and then starts pounding into you slowly. He spreads your legs out so he can really get in there and start pounding faster and harder.

"Y-your so tight..." he groans out.

You moan out loudly as you feel his member move around in you. Wiggling at your insides you start to feel the pre cum spilling out and in you. As he goes faster it make a flapping noise.

"G-go faster!! I-I need more!" You moan out and claw at his back.

He does as you say and goes as fast as he can, and as deep as he can "I-I'm at my limit..!" He groans out loudly.

His seed filling you up quickly and your liquids going out. He pushes in one last time and pulls out, some cum falling onto the bed. He lays down next to you, both of you panting.

"Happy new year." He kisses you on the lips.

~~
I meant to post this at 12:00am but I was at a party where I didn't have any internet to post it. And I meant to post it when I got home at 3:00am but I was so tried and fell asleep! Well happy new years everyone!!!