Studying? You Mean Making Love, Right? (Part 2)

After school you rush home and change into one of your short see through night gowns, wearing sexy black laced undergarments. You clean up around and polish the piano. After a while you hear a knock on the door, opening it to see Tomoe standing there in his normal clothes. You look away blushing as he blushes at your outfit.

"C-come in... this is my house so make yourself at home..." You say nervously.

"Thanks for having me, so shall we start lessons." He snakes an arm at your waist and pulls you to him "Good thing you live alone... it would be annoying if someone bothered us." He smirks.

You both walk into the living room where your piano is. He sits down on the bench with you sitting on his lap. He plays the piano in front of you and afterwards you play the same.

"Now tell me what the notes are that I play." He whispers in your ear and presses down on a couple of keys.

"The first is A, next is G, next is F, and the one right after is B." You look down to the piano.

He rewards you by giving soft kisses up and down the side of your neck "Name how many white keys and black keys are in a modern piano."

"52 white keys and 36 black keys...!" You moan as you feel him grope your boobs over your clothes.

"Tell me who wrote the famous song Love's sorrow." He sucks on your earlobe.

"Fritz Kreisler." You turn your head around and whisper as he brings his lips to yours.

He roughly kisses you "Your doing so good..." he groans into the kiss "Now name a deaf piano player."

"Ludwig van Beethoven." You moan lightly.

He lifts your right thigh up from behind and roughly squeezes your ass. You lay on your side as he starts to spank you. You grab onto the end of the bench as he rips your panties off and fingers you in the asshole with three fingers. You sit doggy position with him laying over you, fisting you.

"G-give me more... d-daddy...!" You moan out loudly.

"Your such a naughty girl." He chuckles and continues to fist you.

The bench shakes wildly and he finally pulls out of you once you cum. You lay flat on the bench, panting heavily. You feel him getting excited down in his man area.

"We're not done yet. Now you have to take responsibility." He smirks.

"Anything you want." You pant.

He carries you bridal style and in your room. He sets you down and sits on the bed in front of you.

"Suck it first then I'll put it inside of you." He grabs your hair and pulls you to your knees.

He unzips his zipper and takes out his 10-inch erected cock. You stare at it with lust and lick the tip of it, earning a low groan from him. You lick at it slowly and softly, only the tip, teasing him. You give him a quick blow job and he cums into your mouth. You sallow what you can and the rest of it drips down on your hands. Someone knocks on the front door and Tomoe frowns.

"Who the hell could that be?" He sighs.

"Probably the mail man..." you ignore it and suck the tip of his cock, making it erect again.

The person knocks again and again as he cums once more, this time getting all over your night gown and legs. He pants heavily as you lick up the mess.

"I'll go answer it... hold on..." he zips his pants back up and leaves the room.

"Tomoe..!" You whine watching him leave.

He shuts the door and answers the front door. You sigh and look down to all the cum that's on your legs. You start getting impatient waiting for him and put a hand in between your legs. You squeeze your legs tight and wiggle around a little.

"Tomoe... Tomoe..." you moan lightly "I need it in me..." you whisper to yourself.

He opens the door to see you rubbing yourself on the bed, moaning out his name. He chuckles and closes the door.

"Did you miss me already." He walks over the the bed and removes his shirt.

"Y-yeah..." you blush madly.

"Well wait no longer princess, I have what you need right here." He unzips his pants and takes out his huge cock.

You spread your legs wide and plead as he shoves himself in you. He pounds into you like crazy, going faster and deeper each time. You two continue for the rest of the night all the way into morning.

~~
Sorry if this chapter sucks. I was in the hospital again and yeah.