In A Hotel Room

~~You and Tomoe are already dating in this story as well~~

Tomoe and you are alone for the weekend and decide to go on an over night trip. Once night falls you both make your way to a hotel Tomoe reserved.

"Well that was fun! We got lots of pictures and did tons of sight seeing!!" You giggle as you wait for Tomoe to finish at the front desk.

He comes over to you with a room key in his hands "of course. Only the best for my girlfriend." He gives you a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

"T-Tomoe... You'll make me blush!" You hit his arm playfully and blush slightly.

"Then what I'm about to do is gonna be even worse." He smirks.

"What are you-...?" He cuts you off by picking you up bridal style and running to your room.

You hold on to him tightly and Yelp as he speeds his way down the halls. You snuggle your head to his neck and blush deeply.

Once you guys finally make it to the room he pauses and opens the door with the key. He closes it behind him and locks it. He then walks over and places you down on a king sized bed.

You look around to notice that there's only one bed in the room and blush an even darker shade of red.

"W-why is there only one bed?" You sit up.

He gets on the bed and crawls on top of you and wraps his arms around you. "We're dating, couples who go on over night trips sleep in the same bed together." He snuggles his head into your stomach softly.

"But... If we share a bed... Who knows what might happen..." You trail off.

Tomoe's ears pout down slightly. "So you don't want me to cuddle with you...? Or kiss you...?" He looks up to you.

He lets go of you and leans in to your ear. "Or even touch you places...?" He whispers in your ear seductively.

"W-well..." You look down blushing again.

You then feel something on your knee. You look over to see Tomoe's right hand slowly sliding up your left thigh. You want to push him away but can't. He then places his hand on your womenhood.

(Mind you they are still wearing clothes so he's still touching the pants she's wearing... Butttt it's in the area of the womenhood sooo)

"Tomoe... D-don't..." You look at him nervous.

His tail starts to wag, his ears perk up, and he licks his lips. "But when you beg like that it makes me want you even more..."

He slowly pushes you down on the bed and rubs your area softly. (Again still wearing clothes) He leans over you and kisses you on the lips softly. You kiss him back and you both start pulling at each other's lips.

He rubs your area more and you start to get wet. He pulls away from your lips and starts kissing up and down your neck. He then lifts your shirt up some and slides his hand into your pants and underwear. He places on finger to rest on your womenhood.

You moan lightly into his ear and his tail wags even more. He rubs you with one finger on your pussy and two on your cunt. You gasp and moan into his ears, you tug and pull at his shirt.

You feel him smirk against your neck. You slide your hand up and in his shirt, letting you fingers softly slide up his chest. He groans slightly and rubs you a little harder.

He takes his hand away from you and licks his fingers. With the chance you get you half way take his shirt off.

"Well well, look at you trying to get me naked." He smirks.

"S-shut up..." You look down blushing.

He then takes his shirt off and slowly unzips his pants zipper. "Now take something off..." He looks at you seductively.

You pause for a moment.

"If you don't, I'll undress you." He crawls back over to you and licks your neck.

"T-Tomoe... u-undress me..." You moan lightly.

He then takes your shirt off and your pants. He takes his off and throws it all to aside. He rips your bra off and throw it. You try covering yourself with your arm and he sighs.

"I'm scared... It's my first time..." You choke out.

He removes your hand to stare at you. "Don't worry about it. Your doing it with me, your boyfriend, your lover." He kisses you in between your boobs.

"Okay.." You smile.

He forces you down again and starts sucking on your left nipple lightly and pinching the other one softly. You moan out as he does so. After a while he does the same thing but reverse. After that you feel something hard against your leg as he kisses from your boobs to your stomach.

"What's that?" You look down at him.

"It's my manhood..." He groans slightly and sniffs your womenhood over your underwear.

You cover you mouth and blush a dark shade of red. Wanting to moan out really loud but you try surpassing it. He licks you once, taking in all that wetness on your panties.

"Your so wet and I didn't even put myself in you yet. That turns me on even more." He starts to slide your panties off.

"W-wait!" You moan out.

You try covering again but Tomoe pins your hand down to the bed. "Don't cover your moans. I want to hear you... I want to know if your pleasured by all of this... I want to make you scream..." He groans out and bites your earlobe softly.

"O-okay..." You moan out.

He then removes his underwear and positions himself at your entrance. You look down to see his erected member and blush. He then slides himself in you.

"A-ahhh!" You moan in pain.

"Tell me when I can continue." He stays still in you as your walls close down on him.

After a minute or two you start to get comfortable and start to feel some pleasure. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

"Continue..." You moan out in full pleasure.

"If it pleases you then I shall." He groans as he thrusts out of you then slams back in you.

He continues doing this for a while and you shout at him to go faster and harder. He does as you say and for the rest of the time all you could hear was your moaning, his groans, and both of y'alls panting.

After you both reach your climax you both cum out. Yours falls down on the bed sheets and his fills you. He takes himself out of you and lays on the bed next to you.

You both kiss then put your underwear back on. You snap on your bra and you and Tomoe start cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I'm running out of ideas and if you have a suggestion then I might make it to a chapter.

Just comment something you would want me to write;)