Touch Me More

~You and Tomoe are dating in this one~

Since Mizuki is always around its hard to act all romantic with each other. Most of the time Tomoe would sneak into your room to cuddle early in the morning or just before you go to bed.

You open your eyes to the light beaming down on you. You hear a light knock on your door and it slides open to Tomoe. He walks in and closes the door behind him. He walks over to you and gets in your bed right next to you.

You and Tomoe both cuddle together. He kisses your nose softly and you giggle "I love you." He says sweetly.

"I love you more." You smile.

"No, I love you more." He smiles.

"I love you just as much." You kiss his cheek.

You both laugh and cuddle up closer. He kisses your forehead then rests his head on your chest.

"Tomoe-kun? Where did you go?" Mizuki's voice is heard in a distance.

"Did you sneak off again." You sigh.

He looks up at you with pleading eyes "I just wanted to see you..."

"Tomoe..." You blush.

"I just wanted to flirt with you, hug you, kiss you, and touch you in all kinds of places." He slides a hand up your skirt and to your hip.

"Tomoe!! What if Mizuki walks in." You whisper shout, blushing madly and resting your face on the side of his neck.

"I couldn't care less." He slides a hand into your underwear and starts fingering your cunt with two fingers.

"Ahh! Mhh..." You moan quietly as you get tight around his fingers.

He adds another finger and keeps pumping into you softly "I'll send Mizuki away for something so we'll be alone all night. Once you go to bed wait for me."

"Y-yeah..." You moan out into his ears "I'll be waiting..." You moan in full pleasure.

"Shhh." He pulls out of you and licks his fingers in front of you.

He kisses you on the lips and gets up off the bed. You put a hand over your now damp panties and blush madly. He smirks then leaves your room.

You go through the whole day like normal. At night just as Tomoe said he found something for Mizuki to do. You wait in your bedroom for him.

You take your clothes off, get under the blankets, and wait. After you hear the front door slide open than close you hear footsteps rushing to your room.

The door slides open then close fast. Tomoe looks over to you and you look down blushing. He smirks and walks over and sits down on the bed next to you.

"Did I take long?" He leans in close to you.

"Not at all." You smile slightly.

"Good." He forces a kiss on your lips and falls down on you.

You lay back on your bed with Tomoe on top of you. You wrap your arms around his neck and run your fingers through his hair.

"Mmm... #####..." He groans out seductively.

You both pull at each other's lips and finally pull away for breath.

"Are you naked under these blankets?" He blushes.

"M-maybe." You blush.

"I can feel you, I can feel your features more loosely than I could when you had clothes on." He rests his head on your chest.

He pulls the blanket down some to where his face is in between your boobs. He licks your cleavage and starts giving the sides of your boobs soft kisses.

You moan out as he does so. He puts his hands over your boobs and gives them a little squeeze.

"T-touch me more!" You moan out.

"Oh my." He looks up at you "I didn't know you wanted me to touch you so bad."

"Shut up." You gasp as he squeezes you again.

You feel his member starting to get erected against your thigh. You moan as it gets bigger and bigger against you.

"Put it in me." You look at Tomoe seductively.

"How badly do you want it?" He hovers over you, slides his kimono off slightly at the the bottom part and reveals his huge dick to you.

"I want it so bad." You look down at it.

Tomoe takes his kimono off completely and slides his under off along with it. He positions himself at your entrance then slides in.

You yell in pain and he kisses your cheek to comfort you. After a while you get used to him in you so he starts pumping in and out.

"G-go harder... F-faster...!" You moan out loudly.

He does as you say and goes in and out fast. He goes all the way out but slams back in, his pre-cum and your wetness acting as a lube in a way.

"I'm gonna-..."

"Me too!"

You both moan out each other's names before cumming. He cums into you and you cum out and onto his dick and legs. He pulls out of you and lays down next to you.

You both look at each other panting and all sweaty.

"Your great in bed." Tomoe kisses your forehead.

"So are you." You giggle.

You both cuddle up together and fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long I was in the hospital. If I don't update as often it'll be because of the hospital trips.