Cuddling In Bed

~You and Tomoe are already dating~

You undress yourself and slide on your light purple, high thigh, silky nightgown. You brush your hair and then lay on top of your bed. You look out the window over to the night sky and sigh.

A while later your bedroom door opens and Tomoe walks in "I'm done with chores." He smiles.

You look over to him and smile back "I thought you would never finish."

"But I'll always make time for you even if I didn't finish." He closes your bedroom door behind him and walks over to you.

"Your so sweet." You blush lightly.

He gets on your bed and makes his way over to you. He kisses your cheek than pecks you once on the lips. He then look down at you, checking you out.

"Your wearing my favorite nightgown." He smirks and wraps his arms around you.

"Of course." You wrap your arms around him.

You both lay down on the bed cuddling each other. He brings his lips to yours, embracing you into a passionate kiss. You kiss him back with as much passion and tangle your fingers through his hair.

He licks your lips for an entrance and you open your mouth slightly. He slides his tongue in, exploring every bit of your mouth.

You moan out his name quietly. You both pull away from the kiss panting.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this... What if Mizuki or the shrine spirits hear us?" You pant.

"We've been cuddling every single night since we have been dating. I don't think they'll catch us now. Plus I got them drunk on sake." He cuddles you a little tighter.

"But still... We only cuddle and nothing more-...." He cuts you off by sliding his left hand up and down your left thigh.

He puts his face to your neck and gives you little butterfly kisses "Oh come on #####..." He goes more up your thigh, pushing your nightgown up as well.

You blush madly at his actions and try pushing him away. His tail starts to wag. He continues to kiss you down your neck. He sexually growls and kisses you a little tougher. You end up pushing him completely off of you embarrassed.

"S-stop it! Your acting like a pervert." You say embarrassed.

He looks at you shocked then hurt. You look down to the bed covers blushing loudly. He sighs then gets up off the bed.

"I'm sorry... I lost control for a moment there... I suppose I should leave you alone..." He says hurt, his bangs covering his eyes. He then starts to head for the door.

"W-wait! Where are you going?" You look over to him.

"I'll sleep in my own room tonight, cuddle with a pillow instead..." He sighs opening the door.

You jump off the bed and hug him from behind. You cuddle into his back and he looks back at you confused.

"Don't go..." You pause. "A pillow can't wrap warm and loving arms around me... A pillow can't be my boyfriend and talk to me. Kiss me, cuddle with me, and everything else... I'm sorry..." You blush.

You look down for a moment and then sigh. You look back up to see his eyes meet yours.

"And a pillow... Can't touch me in certain places or show me pleasure..." You whisper still blushing.

"Oh? So now you want me to touch you?" Tomoe closes the door and turns back around to face you.

"W-well... I only pushed you away because I was a little embarrassed! You were putting the moves on me too fast." You whisper shout and look down to your feet.

He puts his hand to your chin and slowly forces you to look up at him "Look up at me... I want to see your beautiful eyes." He smiles.

You look into his violet eyes. You smile back as you feel him grab your hands and hold them in his. He kisses you on the lips once then kisses your cheek.

"I love you." He looks into your eyes deeply.

You blush at his comment and open your mouth to say it back but he grabs you and picks you up bridal style. He throws you on the bed and than gets on top of you.

"T-tomoe!" You shout surprised.

He leans over you then lowers his lips to your ear "I love you." He bites your earlobe.

He then slides a hand under your nightgown and rubs your stomach softly "I love you..." He repeats.

You moan slightly as you feel him put a leg in between yours and rest his knee right in front of your womenhood.

He continues to repeat saying he loves you over and over again touching you in different places.

He then kisses you back on the lips and pulls away slowly. He leaves only an inch of space between your lips and his.

"I-I love you..." You say embarrassed, your hot breath fanning on him.

"Of course you do." He teases and kisses down your neck.

"A-anyways... Tomoe... Do you still want to... Um..." You trail off and blush.

"Want to what..." He rubs your thigh again.

"To... You know!" You blurt.

"To but the moves on you? To have a little fun? Then yes, I do." He smirks and sucks roughly on the side of your neck.

You moan out into his ear. He finishes after a couple of seconds, pulling away from your neck, leaving a hickey. He licks over it then slides his hands under your nightgown. Slowly removing your bra and wet underwear underneath while kissing you fully on the lips.

He fondles with your boobs over the nightgown then slides down to put his face between your legs. He spreads your legs wide and looks up at you smirking.

You cover your eyes and blush loudly as you feel him sniff then place the tip of his tongue in the entrance of your pussy.

He proceeds to lick from your pussy to your cunt slowly. You moan out his name lightly as he licks at you a little rougher. He then licks your pussy alone as if it was his favorite ice cream and fingers your cunt with his index and middle finger.

You gasp and moan at the feeling and get really wet. He than slides his tongue into you roughly making you moan in pain.

You uncover your eyes and watch him spread your legs a bit more and really get in you. You start to feel pleasure after a while so he slowly pumps his tongue in and out and fingers your cunt with now three fingers.

"T-Tomoe..." You moan out loudly and run your fingers through his hair.

He growls sexually and looks up at you while letting his tongue lick the inside of you. You rub the tips of his ears while continuing to moan in pleasure. His tail wags at your actions and he pulls his fingers out of you as well as his tongue.

He takes one last lick and licks his lips, growling under his breath. He then kisses you on the lips with a hunger. You fondle around his ears. After that you pull and tug at his shirt.

"Dammit #####... I want more..." He pulls away to breathe.

"W-well then do more..." You pant.

He than takes his shirt off and slides his pants off. You take your nightgown off and look down to his groin to notice its erected. He slides his underwear off to reveal his member and you blush madly (if you can even blush more ^•^)

"Take responsibility..." He groans and pins you back down on the bed.

He then shoves himself into you and you yell at him in pain. A minute passes by and you tell him to continue. He thrusts in and out roughly and you moan out his name over and over again. You tell him to go faster and harder and he does as you say. For what seemed like a few minutes you both cum out at the same time. He pulls out of you and you both rest on the bed, sweaty and panting.

"I love you." He kisses your forehead.

"I love you too." You kiss his cheek.