The Girls Locker Room

You and all the other girls come into the girls locker room from the gym. All hot and sweaty everyone starts to strip down to put on their normal clothes.

Being the nice kid you help the gym teachers with retrieving the equipment from outside. Since it's near the end of the day most of the girls are gone now and the gym teachers take their leave.

"Well we are going, text you later!" Ami finishes changing out and walks over to Kei.

"See you guys!" You wave them goodbye.

And with that you are the last one to leave, making you all alone. You take your sweaty shirt off to reveal your bra. (The gym uniform for this story will be the kid with a shirt and that underwear looking shorts)

You bend over to take your shoes and socks off. You hear the door open then close so you peak over to the door to see no one there.

"Hello? Is any girl there?" You call out.

"Oh? #####? Is that you?" You hear Tomoe's voice.

"T-Tomoe?! Your not supposed to be in here!!" You cover yourself up and look around for him.

"But I wanted to see you, and everyone left so we are the only two now." He calls out.

He finally finds you and you put a shirt on to cover up. You look away blushing loudly knowing he might have seen your bra.

"#####, don't worry I saw nothing." He sighs.

"Okay good-..." He cuts you off by kissing you roughly on the lips once.

"But maybe I wanted to see something." He smirks.

"Tomoe?" You look at him confused.

He leans in and kisses you again. This time you get caught up in the kiss and kiss him back twice as rough. You both start making out, tongue and everything.

"Hmm." You moan into the kiss.

Tomoe bites down on your bottom lip softly. He runs a hand up your shirt, pulling it off and pulls away from the kiss. He then starts kissing you up and down your neck softly, each kiss increasing in hunger.

He pins you down to the lockers and continues kissing you. Uncliping your bra, He puts a leg in between yours. This goes on for a long time, you both only pulling away to breathe.

"I want you in me Tomoe..." You pant.

"You don't even know how much I want to do that." He says panting.

"Do it then." You put a hand down to his crotch and look at him with lust.

"Suck it first." He looks at you seductively.

"With pleasure." You smirk.

You go down to its level and unzip his pants zipper. You take off his pants and you slide his underwear off to reveal his now erected cock. You stare at how big it is then kiss the tip.

Tomoe groans out softly and you kiss it again. You give it a playful lick and shove some of it into your mouth. He runs his fingers through your hair and pushes your head down more.

You wrap your hands around the part you can't fit in your mouth and start sucking on Tomoe's cock. You give him some really good head for probably a couple of minutes before he cums into your mouth.

You pull away, cum getting on your face, boobs, and legs. You sallow what you had in your mouth and lick your lips. Tomoe pulls you up and slams you back on the lockers. He quickly pulls your underwear off and shoves himself up front.

You gasp at sudden pain and he stops to let you get used to him inside you. Once you do he starts thrusting into you in and out slowly.

"T-Tomoe..." You moan.

"You like that?" He groans as he thrusts into you rougher.

"Oooh yes!" You scream in pleasure "give me more!" You beg.

He does as you say and thrusts into you even more. Faster and deeper. You reach your limit and cum out but he continues to thrust into you.

He continues even after you both cum out. You grasp his shoulders roughly begging for more.

"Tomoe! Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow!" You moan out loudly.

"I'm going to do you so hard." He groans.

You both continue like this until you both cum out once more. Afterwards you both get tried and he pulls out.

Both of you all hot and sweaty from the good time you just had. You both share a kiss then get dressed and leave the school to continue at the shrine.