Naughty (Part 2)

You both put your underwear back on and rest a little. Cuddling and kissing until you both were ready for more.

Tomoe pulls you to lay on top of him and rests his hands on your hips. You sit up to hover over him, you sitting on his crotch and your hands at his sides.

"Take it off." Tomoe groans as he feels your womanhood on his manhood.

He slides down the ends of your see through nightgown. You help him get it off and lift his shirt up some to see his chest. You grind your boobs against his bare chest and lick his neck, earning a moan from him.

As you start to do that he slips a hand down your back and to your thong. He pulls it down a little and starts fingering your butthole.

You moan at the sudden fingering. He pulls out after a while and licks his fingers in front of you. You pull away from his chest and lick down to up from his underwear line to his collarbone in a straight line.

"#####..." He groans as you do it again, this time more closer to him member.

You slide your hand in his underwear and start to rub his member roughly. You play with it for a while, giving Tomoe a smirk.

He blushes madly and close his eyes. He bites his bottom lip so another moan can't escape.

"Come on Tomoe, be fair now." You giggle and takes his underwear off.

As you do so his massive erected cock slaps you softly on the cheek. You wrap your hands around the bottom and kiss his tip. At your touch he lets out a loud moan. You shove his cock into your mouth and lick up and down it. You give him some really good head for a few minutes and he cums into your mouth.

You sallow all of his seed and pull away from his cock, a long trail of saliva going from his tip to your lips. Even after all the head you give it its still all erected and hard as a rock.

"That felt so good... b-but I need more..." He moans as he feels you lick him from his balls to tip one last time.

"Well I'm going to make you feel even better." You take your thong off.

You get another condom and put it on his member. You slide it in your clit and start bouncing on him. You both do this until you both cum out. You remove his condom and put on another.

After that you sit in cat position and he thrusts into your butthole. He replaces the condom and does even more nastier things to your body.