A Frisky Bath

~In this story you and Tomoe are dating~

"#####, I made you dinner." A tried Tomoe walks into your room.

"Thank you Tomo-..." Before you can finish your sentence you notice the bags under his eyes and how tried he looks.

"Tomoe?! What have you been doing??" You get up from your bed and walk over to him.

"Cleaning." He smiles brightly.

You place your hands on his cheeks and slide your thumbs over the under eye bags.

"Don't worry about it dear..." He gives you a reassuring smile.

"What about Mizuki? The shrine spirits? Get them to help as well." You look into his eyes.

"They went on vacation, remember? They won't be back for another week so it's only me doing all the cleaning." He looks into yours.

"No way, you need to rest. Take a break from all the cleaning you look like you've been at it non stop for days." You sigh.

"But I have, only the best person for my love." He puts his hands over yours and pecks your lips softly.

"Seriously you need to rest. I love that you like to clean the shrine clean but still... I want you to have enough rest." You pout.

"Alright." He sighs.

You pull your hands away and grab his hands in yours. You trail off to the table with him behind you.

"Go take a bath so you can relax. I'll stay here and eat dinner so don't worry about me." You smile.

"Or..." He leans in and puts his lips against your ear "You can join me in the bath..." He whispers seductively.

"N-no! I think I'll be fine eating dinner...!" You blush madly.

"Oh come on, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, normal couples take baths together." He chuckles.

"Only married couples do that!!" You say embarrassed.

"Awe come on. We'll get married some day... So if you can't do it now you'll never be able to do it later." He kisses your cheek.

"M-married some day?!" You blush an even darker shade of red.

He laughs and leaves to the indoor bathhouse. You sigh to yourself than sit down for dinner. You eat all of your food and rest for a bit. After a while you notice Tomoe hasn't come out of the indoor bathhouse yet.

"Does he really want me to join him...?" You mummer to yourself.

You blush slightly and seek into the bathhouse only to find Tomoe still there just relaxing in the bath and drinking sake. He almost notices you and blushes.

"#####?" He whispers.

You make your escape and sigh. You decide you will join him, you start undressing yourself and wrapping a towel around you. You then wrap your hair up into a lazy bun and walk into the bathhouse. You open the door making a loud noise that catches his attention.

He looks up at you and the towel from his head starts to slip as his ears perk up in surprise. You look down avoiding any eye contact and blush madly.

"I thought you said you weren't going to join me?" He asks surprised.

"W-well... I changed my mind..." You take a pause "Is that a bad thing...?" You look up at him worried.

"N-no... Come join me then." You see his cheeks blush slightly.

You walk over to him awkwardly and step into the steamy water beside him. You get in and sit down right next to him. You both look at each other but you look away quickly.

He grabs your hand and starts kissing it softly. You blush as you feel him continue to go up your arm, you look back to see him get to your neck.

You close your eyes as you feel him leave butterfly kisses up and down your neck. He gets in front of you and puts your arms to both sides of you, holding you down with his hands having hold of your wrists.

You moan lightly as he puts his body up against yours and a leg in between your leg. After a while his lips meets yours and you both start making out. His hands slip down to your hips and your arms wrap around his neck.

You feel his erected member up against your thigh "T-Tomoe..." You moan.

He breaks the kiss and sits back down, forcing you down in his lap "I don't know if I can keep going without putting myself in you..." He groans.

He rests his hands at your hips and you reach back to put your arms around him.

(So basically he's sitting on the bench thingie in the water, your sitting in his lap// your back up against his chest and your legs on top of his\\ and your reaching backwards with your arms around his neck)

"Tomoe..." You whine "put it in me..." You moan slightly as you feel his member up against your high thigh.

He slips a hand down to slide your towel up some so your lower half is no longer covered. He slides his erected member out from under his towel and puts it into your cunt.

You gasp in pain and your back arches. You begin bouncing on his member softly making you moan in pleasure. He grabs onto your hips and assistants you to go faster and harder. He spreads his legs out so you have more room to get in there.

"T-Tomoe... You feel so good!" You moan as you start to reach your climax.

"Keep bouncing... Bounce until you can't do it anymore..." He groans out now raising himself up a bit to slam into you more.

"T-Tomoe!!" You moan out loudly as you feel him starting to finger your womanhood.

"#####..." He groans as he fingers your butthole with his other hand.

You start bouncing on him even more and he starts to pump his fingers into you more. You and him both reach your climax. He fills you up while you get all over his fingers.

You stop and he pulls out of you. He pulls out of you and you both start panting.

"I love you." You both say at the same time.