The First Night

(Okay so I heard that on the marriage day most of the time newly weds do 'it' on the first night. Not like way back in the day where the lord or King would do it to the bride. I'm talking now a days where it's the start of their relationship.)

~It's yours and Tomoe's wedding day~

You both got married, had an after party with tons of food, ate cake, drink wine, dance a little, open presents, and had a blast.

Right now everyone is leaving for the day and bidding you and Tomoe a good marriage. Once everyone has left, you and Tomoe both start to clean up and put your presents and stuff in the limo waiting outside.

"Today was so much fun." You giggle.

"Yeah it was." Tomoe puts away the last of the trash that was laying around and turns around to look at you "Your my finally my wife after months of planning." He smiles.

"And I couldn't be happier." You look down to your big wedding dress embarrassed.

"Come over here." He chuckles and wraps his arms around you.

He embraces you into a warm hug and you wrap your arms around his neck. He whispers naughty things into your ear and you blush madly from it.

"It's going to be our first night you know." His hot breath fanning against your neck.

"A-and..?" You ask nervous.

"Don't you know what newly weds do on the first night?" He kisses your neck.

"A-ahh! There's another piece of trash other there!" You push him off and rush over to an empty bag of chips "almost forgot!" You nervously laugh.

He sighs and starts to make his way outside "I'll be in the limo..."

You watch him go and sigh. You hurry up and make your way to the limo. You get in to see Tomoe already in there and taking a little nap.

~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip:
~~~~~~~~~

The limo takes you all the way to yours and Tomoe's huge vacation home in the middle of a empty field full of colorful flowers.

The limo driver wishes you both good luck as he takes your things out from the back. You both get out and wave him goodbye as he leaves.

"Our vacation house is beautiful." You look back at it in 'awe'.

"Not as beautiful as my bride." Tomoe grabs you guy's things and kisses your cheek.

He puts everything inside and then picks you up bridal style. He closes the door behind him and carries you all the way to a huge room. He sets you down and crawls on top of you.

"Now where were we?" Tomoe smirks.

"Tomoe!" You whine.

He kisses you up and down your neck roughly "so you don't want to do it?" He smirks against your skin.

"I-I'm not ready!" You push him off roughly.

He looks at you hurt then looks down "S-sorry... I'll just go cook something then." He crawls off of you and makes his way out the door and to the kitchen.

You frown regretting saying that and get up off the bed. You look at yourself in the mirror and blush. You wonder to yourself why he wants to do you so bad and blush even more.

"Oh Tomoe..." You whisper.

You decide to turn things around. You rush to one of the presents Kei gave to you. In a small pink bag was a pair of black, laced, sexy, almost see through bra and panties. You blush madly zipping the wedding dress zipper down and putting on the Lingerie.

"I can't believe this..." You mummer embarrassed.

You look back to the mirror and blush as you see it's small and tight in your figure. You quickly put on some shorts and shirt to hide it as you hear Tomoe opening the door.

You throw yourself on the bed to look like you were there the whole time. He comes in and smiles weakly at you. He puts down a tray full of food on the nightstand.

"H-hey Tomoe...?" You look at him

"Hm?" He looks at you with a questioning look.

You grab his arm and pull him down on the bed. You lay him down quickly and get on top of him.

"What if I told you that I... umm... Want to do... It...?" You nervously smile.

"You mean you want to-...?" You cut him off by waving your hands around.

"Let me make the first move." You blush "I have something under these clothes... That you might like." You put your fingers at the rim of your shirt.

"R-really?" He blushes.

You take your shirt off to show off your bra piece. You take pause and continue by taking the shorts off to show off your underwear piece.

"It probably looks really awful on me, doesn't it?" You blush like mad.

"No... It's beautiful. Your beautiful." He smiles.

"Tomoe..." You put your hand on his chest and lean in slowly, batting your eyes cutely.

"#####..." He watches your other hand go under his shirt and slide over his abs (*cough* *cough* 6 pack *cough*)

You kiss him on the lips softly. He starts kissing you back and you both start making out.

"Hmm." You gasp into the kiss as you feel his hands snake around your waist.

You both continue to hotly make out as he sits up with you still on him and he takes his shirt off. You press yourself on him roughly and wrap your legs around his waist.

"Hmm, Tomoe..." You giggle as you feel him stick his tongue into your mouth.

You both start French kissing roughly, as you do so you pull his belt and slide his pants off.

You sit directly on his manhood and he groans out slightly. You blush as you feel it erected. You pull away from the kiss and look at him to see his eyes full of lust.

"I want to take you so bad right now..." He growls.

"Take me then." You whisper into his ear.

"You know I will." He pushes you down on the bed.

He removes your lingerie and starts showing pleasure to you boobs. Afterwards he licks you and you suck him.

After that you both do every single sex position, the room filled with sweat, grunts, moans, and cum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to continue the book a bit longer;-; so don't think I'm a pervert for liking to write this kind of stuff.

Oh yeah and I might change the cover so don't be too surprised.