Naughty

~~You and Tomoe are dating in this story~~

It's been two years since you and Tomoe had started dating. You two are all lovely dovey with each other and are even engaged.

It's your anniversary today so you decide to do something extra special for Tomoe.

You go out and buy somethings, once you get home you find no one around so you start to set up in Tomoe's room. It becomes pitch black outside.

"Mizuki isn't here, or the shrine spirits!!" You cheer.

You get into a black laced thong, on top you put on a dark brown see through night gown. You set up candles on the tables, throw flower petals on the floor and set a big bottle of cherry lube on the night stand. Along side a box of condoms.

You slide on black see through knee socks and get on his bed. You lay there on your side and push your boobs up against the bed a little to look sexy.

You hear the shrine's front door open and hear footsteps.

"#####? Are you here?" Tomoe calls out.

You don't respond and you hear footsteps go around until you finally hear them in front of his door. He opens it and his ears perk up at the sight of you and his room.

"Tomoe... I've been a bad girl. Punish me." You say seductively.

"#-#####?!" He blushes madly.

"I was waiting for you for a while.. In naughty clothes.. Getting all wet." You sit doggy style and hang your ass in the air to show him your now damp thong.

You run a finger over your clit and moan out his name softly. You get up from his bed and walk over to him all sassy. You wrap your arms around his neck and grind yourself against him, your nipples getting hard. You start feeling his member get erected in his pants as you do so.

"It's our anniversary so I thought that you might want this." You blush.

"I-I love it... It's just I got flowers and I had my own plans-..." You interrupt him by kissing him on the lips.

"We can do that some other time. But right now..." You slide a hand up his shirt and to his chest "I want you to take me so badly..."

"Fuck it, I'm going to do you so hard!" Tomoe forcefully pushes you to a wall and pins you down.

He starts kissing you, forcing his tongue into your mouth. He puts a leg in between yours and lifts one of your legs to go around his waist. He starts grinding roughly on you.

You moan into the kiss and force your tongue into his mouth as well. You both start pulling away only to breathe but then back smashing lips.

"Mmhh..." You moan into the kiss.

"I need more..." Tomoe groans and pins you down on the bed.

He goes for your nightgown but you stop him.

"Pleasure me first." You lift up the bottom half of the night gown to reveal your wet thong.

"Oh you know I will." He takes your thong off and goes straight for your clit.  (you see I finally learned the difference between cunt, pussy, and clit)

He sticks his tongue into you and you moan in pleasure. He licks you roughly and spreads your legs out more to really get in there.

You gasp and moan. You reach over for the lube and put it down on the bed. Tomoe grabs it and opens it up. He puts some on two fingers then starts to softy finger you.

"Ahh!" You gasp as he adds another finger.

He adds another and continues to finger you for a while. Your about to reach your climax when he stops and pulls his fingers out of you. He licks them then takes his pants off. He takes his underwear off to reveal his massive badly erected cock.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to get in you." He grabs a condom.

"Hurry up!" You beg and open your legs wide.

You keep your clit open with your fingers and look at him with lust. He licks his lips and positions himself to the entrance of you clit.

He enters you and you gasp out in pain. He starts thrusting into you once your more comfortable. He goes slowly at first, going all the way out then slamming back in.

"Y-your so big!!" You moan out.

He chuckles and thrusts into you a little faster. He stops and pulls out only to take you in the front entrance. This time a tear goes down your cheek in pain.

"Ahh! T-Tomoe!!" You moan out loudly, grasping the blankets.

"Your so tight..." He groans and starts thrusting into you.

You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. He goes faster and harder making you scream his name.

You both cum out but don't stop there. You continue to go on and on and cum out again. Cum all over your see through night gown, your socks, and his legs.

"I want to mess you up even more." Tomoe says panting.

"Then do it." You pant, licking his neck softly.

TO BE CONTINUED:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a to be continued, I do these story's so late at night and I'm really tried right now. I'll put up part two soon!