Spilled IceCream

"Maybe it would have been better to eat the ice cream at the stand rather then take it back to the shrine..." You pout looking at your sort of melted ice cream.

"True, but at least if we spilled it on our clothes it would be easier to clean." Tomoe sighs looking at his melting ice cream.

You both walk all the way to the shrine and walk inside. You look over to a small counter near the front door to see a note. You pick it up and start to read it.

"Me and the shrine spirits went to the town and we are going to visit Kurama. We'll be coming home late today."

~Your familiar,
       Mizuki

"Look like Mizuki is gone." Tomoe sighs.

You put the note down and try not to blush at the thought of you and Tomoe being alone. You then start to eat your ice cream and a big chunk comes off and slides onto your school uniform.

You don't notice it and it starts to soak into your shirt. You then feel something cold against your skin and you look down to notice the mess you made.

Tomoe finishes his and then looks up at you. He notices your stain and sighs.

"What happened?" He walks over to you.

"I don't know. Maybe some of it fell on me or something?" You look down to the stain blushing.

"I guess it can't be helped." Tomoe bends over and licks the place you dropped your ice cream.

"T-Tomoe?! What are you doing...?" You blush like mad.

"I'm cleaning you up." He smirks and pins you to a wall.

"B-but why...?" You ask embarrassed.

"Well Mizuki isn't here... Let's have some fun." He continues to lick your shirt.

He then stops and gives you a kiss on the lips. Licking your lips for an entrance, you let him in your mouth. Both your tongues rub up against each other in a slowly and steady pattern. He deepens the kiss and starts to unbutton your shirt at the same time.

You pull away for a quick breath and then you both makeout again. He removes your shirt and then pulls away from the kiss.

He picks you up bridal style and then carries you to his room. He sets you down on the bed and then slides his door close.

He gets on top of you and then starts kissing you again. This time you unbutton his shirt and slowly trail your hands up his bare chest.

"Tomoe..." You gasp in between breaths.

You rub his chest slightly and then remove his shirt completely. Your hands trail down to his belt and you unbuckle it. You remove it and then in zip his zipper. You then place your hand on his cock over his pants to tease him.

"#-#####, Dont tease me..." He groans out and pulls away from the kiss.

He then notices you have some ice cream on your chest and he licks in between your boobs. You moan out and then he rips your bra off. He then starts sucking on your left nipple and pinches the other softly.

You moan out in pleasure and then slide you hand in his pants and in his underwear. You place your hand on his now erected cock and start to rub him.

He groans out and then suck on your right nibble and pinch your left one. After he's finish giving you the same treatment to both nipples he starts to fondle your boobs.

"Oh Tomoe, that feels so good..." You gasp and moan softly.

"If you keep moaning like that then I'll go crazy." His tail wags.

"No ones stopping you." You smirk.

You roughly rub his cock and he groans.

"Fuck! I'm going to take you right now." He licks his lips then slides skirt off then your panties.

"Put you dick in me Tomoe!" You pull at his pants.

"Of you know I will." He gets off of you and slides his pants off.

He then takes his underwear off to reveal his big erected cock. You stare at it and wonder if it's even going to fit in you.

"Do you like what you see?" He chuckles.

"Oh yeah..." You continue to look at it.

"Good then, because I'm taking you on a ride and we're not stopping for a break." He gets back on top of you and positions himself at your entrance.

You nod for him to continue and he quickly pushes himself inside you. You moan in pain and gasp at the feeling. You grab onto the bed sheets and arch your back.

"Tell me when you feel comfortable." He pecks your lips softly.

You wrap your arms around him as well as your legs around his waist. After a minute you tell him to continue and he slowly pulls out of you then pushes right back in. You moan in full pleasure at the feeling.

"G-go harder..." You moan out.

He does as you say and slams into your pussy in and out. Your walls start to close in on him.

"Your so tight..." He groans and softly pushes himself into you more.

He pushes faster and harder and starts hitting your G-spot.

"F-faster!" You moan out loudly and he does as you say.

You start to move your hips in the motion and sync with his movements. You both continue doing this for a while when a pain goes through your body.

"I-I'm going to... C-cum..." You say panting heavily.

"M-me too..." He says panting as well.

"D-don't get me pregnant Tomoe!" You moan and then cum onto his dick.

He then quickly pulls out of you and then pushes his cock into your mouth and his load fills your mouth. You sallow all of it and lick your lips. He then pulls away and leans over you.

"I love you..." You whisper.

"I love you too." He kisses your cheek.