Bouncing

"Hey Tomoe! Where are the others?" You look around the shrine, only to find Tomoe on his bed.

"They left. Mizuki told me it was important or something so." He sighs.

"So it's just you and me?" You blush.

"It appears so." He smirks.

"I- I'll cook us something to eat...!" You shout, running out of his room.

You blush loudly and smile slightly to yourself. You think about his sexy smirk while taking out some vegetables and eggs.

You take out a chopping board and a knife and start to slice the vegetables into small pieces. But as you do so you feel as if someone was watching.

You look back to see it was nothing and continue to chop. The feeling of arms wrap around your waist from behind, it scares you and you accidentally cut your index finger.

"Who's there!" You shout.

"Calm down its just me." Tomoe whispers into your ear.

"You scared me." You sigh.

"#####, you cut yourself!" He looks at to your finger that is cut.

"Oh, it's just a little cut..." You smile.

"No. Can't you see it's bleeding slightly." He grabs your right hand and pulls your cut index finger to his lips.

He then starts to lick the cut, softly and carefully.

"W-what are you...?" You watch him.

"My salvia heals cuts." He licks once more and pulls away, revealing the cut is now gone.

"Oh... I didn't know tha-..." He cuts you off by licking in between your index finger and your middle finger.

"Since the others aren't here... Let's have a little fun." He pulls away from your hand then kisses you on the lips.

You drop the knife on the kitchen counter as he pulls you to him. He wraps his arms around your waist while you wrap yours around his neck.

You both start to make out, pulling at each other's bottom lip. He starts to lick you lips, asking for an entrance and you except. He thrusts his tongue into your mouth. Both your tongues clash together in a steady movement.

He then starts to walk backwards, taking you with him into his room. He falls back on his bed, you laying on top of him. You start to feel something hard so you pull away from the kiss to see what it is.

"My my Tomoe." You look down to his groin to see him starting to get hard.

You put your hand up his shirt and rub around his chest.

"Don't rub there. Rub my hard dick idiot." He glares at you.

"I'm teasing you. But if you want it that badly..." You smirk and remove your shirt. To reveal your laced bra.

"That right baby, take it all off." He smirks seductively.

He unclips your bra and throws it to the side. You then lick his neck and rub your boobs up and down his chest.

"Alright. I'll give you a free show." You then lay back down on him and take your skirt off.

You sit back up and he removes his shirt. You move down and unzip his pants with your teeth. He growls sexually as you remove his pants.

You sit on his groin and do a little lap dance, slide on him, making him go even harder.

"##### I'm going to fuck you so hard." He licks his lips.

He gropes your boobs and fondles around with them, making you moan out loudly.

You slide off your panties then take off his underwear. You then lean over so you boobs are in Tomoe's face and you slide his now erected dick in your cunt.

You both moan out in pleasure and you start bouncing up and down on his dick.

"Y-your so big..." You gasp out.

"Your so tight." He groans.

You continue to bounce on him faster and faster. Your boobs slapping up against his face, him licking you in pleasure.

"I'm g-going... t-to... go faster..." You pant as you bounce on him even faster.

"Y-your gonna make me... Cum..." He groans.

"I'm about to as well!" You moan loudly.

You both reach your climax at the same time. Your sex juices and his cum spill all over, and onto the bed covers. He roughly unloads himself in you as well, you moan out as you feel his cum inside of you.

You pull away from his dick, the white substance coming out from your pussy and cunt.

After cleaning up your mess you both put your clothes back on and cuddle.