3k Special: Mating Season

(THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR 3K I DIDNT THINK THIS BOOK WOULD GO SO FAR!)

You wake up from a great dream you were having. About Tomoe and you, being together as a couple. The thought makes you blush.

You over hear Mizuki and Tomoe arguing over something than hear the front door slide open then close.

"Tomoe?" You walk out your room to only see Mizuki.

"He's out at the moment. I'll be taking my leave as well and be back tomorrow. Bye #####-chan!" He cheers.

He waves you goodbye and you do the same. He leaves and takes the shrine spirits with him.

"Looks like I'm all alone..." You sigh.

A little while later Tomoe comes back but he looks all sick. You greet him at the door and frown.

"You look sick." You put your hand to his forehead.

"I'm fine..." He looks away.

"Are you sure?" You lean in closer to him.

"Y-yeah." He sighs.

You leave him be and go to the living room to read your manga. Tomoe goes around cleaning, each time he walks past you to talk it feels like he's flirting.

He finally finishes and rushes back to his room. You look at his door confused when you hear a plastic bottle drop and a loud thump.

You open Tomoe's bedroom door to see him laying on the floor, his hand over his crotch, next to a bottle of pills.

"T-Tomoe?!" You look away blushing madly.

"Sorry you had to see that..." He pauses "It's the annual fox mating season so..." He blushes.

"So you were taking pills to keep it under control?" You pick the bottle up to look at it.

"Yeah but I guess it doesn't work because your a female and really cute.." He gets up and sits on his bed.

"Tomoe..." You walk over to him.

"#####?! Don't get to close!" He blushes.

You stand on your knees in front of Tomoe and wrap your arms around his waist. You lay the side of your head in his crotch.

"Well it's only natural... You don't have to keep it under control because I like you so I wouldn't mind-..." You stop as you feel his erection on your cheek.

"#####, I going to make a mess of you.." Tomoe smirks and pulls you up to him.

He sits you in his lap and rests your chest against his. He wraps his arms around your waist and passionately kisses you on the lips. You start kissing back and before you know it your both fighting with your tongues for dominance. As you do this he unbuttons his shirt and throws it to the side.

You slide your hands down his chest to feel his well build body. He slides his tongue at the top of your roof and you moan out slightly. His hands wonder around your body.

"Hmm." You moan as you and Tomoe both pull away to breathe.

"You taste so sweet..." He whispers into your ear panting.

"So do you." You rest a hand on his chest panting.

"I need more of you." He says seductively.

"I need you in me Tomoe!" You beg and sit right on his erected to feel how big he's gotten.

He gets even bigger at the feeling of your damp panties. So hard it almost feels like rocks. He pushes you down on the bed and spreads your legs up. He takes a quick lick of your clit over your damp panties.

You gasp out in pleasure but he closes your legs back up. He places his lips against yours again and starts pulling your shirt off. He gets it all the way off and then pulls away and slide down the bed.

He sexily bites the ends of your socks and pulls them off of you, you watch him as he does so. You unclip your skirt so your only in your under clothes.

"What position do you want to do first?" Tomoe pulls his pants off and is left in his underwear.

You sit in a doggy position in front of Tomoe, looking back at him.

"Like this first..." You slide your panties off to reveal your bare ass.

Tomoe gets the message and slides his underwear off. He shoves it into you and thrusts back and forth.

"TOMOE!! YOU'RE SO HUGE!" You shout in pain and pleasure.

He continues pounding into you then stands up on the bed, lifting your legs up as well. He pounds into your clit roughly.

After a while he puts you back down and lays in front of you. He shoves it up your pussy. A single tear falls from your cheek but you try to hold in the pain. He pauses to let you adjust to him. After you adjust you let him know to continue.

T-Tomoe!" You moan out as he thrusts into you deeply..

"#####!" He shouts your name.

"I-I'm gonna..." You moan loudly in full pleasure.

"W-wait for me..." He moans out.

You both cum out at the same time, the sticky substance everywhere. You share one last kiss before he falls down next to you panting.